overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 169   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.09   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
The beer based margarita is now introduced with strawberry flavoring. This is our take on the traditional margarita. Beer drinkers were already mixing Bud Light Lime into margaritas to create ‘beer ritas’; Lime-a-Rita just adds a new level of convenience by providing a beverage with the perfect balance of flavors.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 9/20
Finhead (1306) - OFallon, Illinois, USA - APR 19, 2014
Pink with virtually no head. It smells and tastes like strawberries with some booze in the finish. Doesn’t taste bad but I wouldn’t call it beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
andrepintado (1825) - Lisbon, PORTUGAL - JUL 11, 2014
Can from american store. Appearance is hazy orange, rose, red. No head. Body is light. High sweetness. Aroma is strawberry, chewing gum, alcohol. Expected much worse!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
pdx76 (651) - Portland, Oregon, USA - JUL 17, 2014
Can - pours cloudy pink with no head. Nose of fruit punch, lime margarita, kool aid. Taste is of strawberry/cherry koolaid. Not my type of drink! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
joeneugs (3943) - Livermore, California, USA - FEB 22, 2015
8 oz. can from Safeway. It pours a bright reddish/pink color with a fizzy and disappearing head. The aroma is straight up strawberry preserves, strawberry syrup with massive sugary sweetness. The flavor is the same. Big strawberry, sugar, hints of lime and alcohol. The finish is still sweet, sugary and syrupy. Honestly, this would be a pretty great option if you’re looking for something sweet, fruity and a cheap, quick buzz. Not really offensive if you love tooth rotting sugar. I think I drank about five ounces before I drain poured the rest, but I would probably take this over a regular Bud Light at a party on a summer day.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
nike (966) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 1, 2013
16oz can. This reminds me of the Bartles and James beer coolers that were so popular in the 80’s. I was surprised by the 8%abv. I agree with many others,this does not have a beer taste. But, a decent drink for the summer months. Very sweet, I probably would drink a few of these because of the sweetness. Strong strawberry finish.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
radio_nowhere (1044) - Maryland, USA - JUL 15, 2013
UPDATED: DEC 18, 2013 8oz can at my parents house, served in a large wine glass. Bright pinkish-red color with soda-like head. Aroma of strawberry puree, light lime and candy sugar. Taste is strong fruity sweetness backed with some booze. Medium body, medium carbonation, sugary, lightly tart with a dry finish. Not a bad drink, borderline beer though.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
BVery (7597) - Plymouth, Minnesota, USA - JUL 23, 2013
24 oz can. Slightly hazy reddish pink pour with no head. Big time stretch to call this beer, but as a fruity flavored beverage, I’ve had worse. Lots of lime, some strawberry, no real beer taste to this, but whatever. It’s not what they were going for.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
toml219 (285) - California, USA - MAR 3, 2014
Taste like a strawberry fruit punch with a very slight beer flavor. No head and fizzy

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
presario (4828) - Stampede City, Alberta, CANADA - SEP 23, 2014
I still like the Cheladas. I could pretend to like the lime but I still have cans of this in the fridge from a birthday party 4 months ago. Better over ice but it’s a cooler.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
ellolovey (479) - Georgia, USA - APR 7, 2013
24 oz can. Pours a kool-aid red color with quick fizzing pink head. Aroma of Nehi- Strawberry soda. Tart and sweet with a slight boozy taste. I cannot believe I am trying this. There is no beer qualities at all. Taste like a carbonated margarita made with a thin watered down mixer. Not as horrible as I had thought. But definitely not beer like. A bit sour on the tummy. Def get you wasted fast if that’s what your going for.