Serve in Shaker

RATINGS: 182   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
The beer based margarita is now introduced with strawberry flavoring. This is our take on the traditional margarita. Beer drinkers were already mixing Bud Light Lime into margaritas to create ‘beer ritas’; Lime-a-Rita just adds a new level of convenience by providing a beverage with the perfect balance of flavors.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
joeneugs (4593) - Livermore, California, USA - FEB 22, 2015
8 oz. can from Safeway. It pours a bright reddish/pink color with a fizzy and disappearing head. The aroma is straight up strawberry preserves, strawberry syrup with massive sugary sweetness. The flavor is the same. Big strawberry, sugar, hints of lime and alcohol. The finish is still sweet, sugary and syrupy. Honestly, this would be a pretty great option if you’re looking for something sweet, fruity and a cheap, quick buzz. Not really offensive if you love tooth rotting sugar. I think I drank about five ounces before I drain poured the rest, but I would probably take this over a regular Bud Light at a party on a summer day.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
nike (966) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 1, 2013
16oz can. This reminds me of the Bartles and James beer coolers that were so popular in the 80’s. I was surprised by the 8%abv. I agree with many others,this does not have a beer taste. But, a decent drink for the summer months. Very sweet, I probably would drink a few of these because of the sweetness. Strong strawberry finish.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
radio_nowhere (1258) - Maryland, USA - JUL 15, 2013
UPDATED: DEC 18, 2013 8oz can at my parents house, served in a large wine glass. Bright pinkish-red color with soda-like head. Aroma of strawberry puree, light lime and candy sugar. Taste is strong fruity sweetness backed with some booze. Medium body, medium carbonation, sugary, lightly tart with a dry finish. Not a bad drink, borderline beer though.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
BVery (8692) - Plymouth, Minnesota, USA - JUL 23, 2013
24 oz can. Slightly hazy reddish pink pour with no head. Big time stretch to call this beer, but as a fruity flavored beverage, I’ve had worse. Lots of lime, some strawberry, no real beer taste to this, but whatever. It’s not what they were going for.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
toml219 (285) - California, USA - MAR 3, 2014
Taste like a strawberry fruit punch with a very slight beer flavor. No head and fizzy

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
presario (4901) - Stampede City, Alberta, CANADA - SEP 23, 2014
I still like the Cheladas. I could pretend to like the lime but I still have cans of this in the fridge from a birthday party 4 months ago. Better over ice but it’s a cooler.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
ellolovey (483) - Georgia, USA - APR 7, 2013
24 oz can. Pours a kool-aid red color with quick fizzing pink head. Aroma of Nehi- Strawberry soda. Tart and sweet with a slight boozy taste. I cannot believe I am trying this. There is no beer qualities at all. Taste like a carbonated margarita made with a thin watered down mixer. Not as horrible as I had thought. But definitely not beer like. A bit sour on the tummy. Def get you wasted fast if that’s what your going for.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
unclemike (2687) - Ft. Riley, Kansas, USA - MAY 13, 2013
aroma of strawberry and tequila appearence red in color but not a deep red taste of strawberry juice. not a very good job on buds part.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
honest_silu (62) - Jeddah, SAUDI ARABIA - MAY 19, 2013
Sometime I like beverage reminding me of resort or other spl tourist beach area with waitress in nice skirt and bikini top. Mostly, I prefer beer only , but the mix of strawberry is nice and delish reminding of holiday and fun.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Palidor19 (3096) - Brandon, Florida, USA - JUL 4, 2013
Focuses more on the Margarita than the beer,strawberry taste like a wine cooler tasty enough with a beer fizz. High alcohol but not punching ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone