overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 158   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.09   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
The beer based margarita is now introduced with strawberry flavoring. This is our take on the traditional margarita. Beer drinkers were already mixing Bud Light Lime into margaritas to create ‘beer ritas’; Lime-a-Rita just adds a new level of convenience by providing a beverage with the perfect balance of flavors.

BeerandBlues2's rating

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
BeerandBlues2 (10099) - Hanover, Maryland, USA - MAY 18, 2013
Big boy can. Pours strawberry red with loads of bubbles and no head. Aroma is strawberry, salt, and fortunately not much Bud Light Lime. Flavor is strawberry, lime, alcohol and no Bud light, again a good thing. Light body and medium carbonation.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
slowrunner77 (6114) - Reno, Nevada, USA - DEC 27, 2014
wine cooler-ish. still better than bud light and on par with the lime. not great at all, but finishable.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
sickassmick (227) - Concord, California, USA - DEC 20, 2014
Tastes like sour ropes and salt. Slight aftertaste of alcohol, but seems to be helping me w my hangover for the time being. Warms the belly, Yo.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
gregwilsonstl (1143) - Missouri, USA - DEC 19, 2014
Whoa tastes like crappy syrup. Bad aftertaste. I don’t like this at all. Lady next to me agreed.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
Tricker (292) - Quebec, CANADA - NOV 27, 2014
Bière rouge de 8 % d’alcool. Elle possède un odorat de gomme balloune et aucun col au versement. Elle possède un bon goût de fraise en bouche, goût prenant et intéressant. Elle possède une amertume en finale, mais très bonne !

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
rjplumer (464) - Foxboro, Massachusetts, USA - NOV 9, 2014
A tart strawberry. Flat red color. Peppy carbonation. It’s OK but I wouldn’t go out of my way for it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
presario (4709) - Stampede City, Alberta, CANADA - SEP 23, 2014
I still like the Cheladas. I could pretend to like the lime but I still have cans of this in the fridge from a birthday party 4 months ago. Better over ice but it’s a cooler.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Oakes (12789) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - SEP 23, 2014
Found in the fridge of our cottage in Volcano. Kool-Aid pink. No head. Smells and tastes like jam. I think I’m getting that nasty aspartame finish, too. Well, it ain’t beer.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
bpreo (1777) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - SEP 10, 2014
In my quest to try as many beers, ciders, malts, and sakes as possible, I had to drink one of these. It’s even worse than what I expected, but that high alcohol content is nice. First did not enjoy May 25th, 2013.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
ckemps35 (15) - Indiana, USA - SEP 4, 2014
It seems like this is a party beverage. This would be an insult to call it a "beer," although it is a "malt beverage." This tastes like an overly-sweet strawberry kool-aid soda, with a hint of lime and a very slight malt taste. This does not remind me of a margarita at all. The alcohol is masked pretty much completely, and it is sweet (way too much so), so I DO see its purpose in the "beer market." That is, college parties and cheap tailgating.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
ordybill (144) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - SEP 1, 2014
8 FL. OZ. can poured into a beer mug. The initial aroma is incredibly sweet and lacks any beer presence. It looks like a watery strawberry margarita. Taste, actually the best of the Bud Light Ritas, that may not be saying to much. it was drinkable but there was no hint of any beer flavor to me.