overall

RATINGS: 849   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.59/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Premium Light Beer with 100% Natural Lime Flavor

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
MrBeerFanatic (977) - Friona, Texas, USA - JUL 17, 2008
This one is pretty watered down with a little lime taste. My bud gave me a swig of this and that was all I needed to give this rating. Not much more to note.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
00cobraR (1103) - Greensboro, North Carolina, USA - JUL 16, 2008
suckered into another rating. cant really remember anything thats good that comes in a clear bottle. blehhhh.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
bigrond (1499) - factoryville, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 14, 2008
it is what it is. It’s refreshing on a hot day. It’s easy to drink. It makes no claims to be anything but BL lime. I thought it was tasty. It’s more like beer flavored lime juice. It is what it is.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
HonkeyBra (4019) - Lemont, Illinois, USA - JUL 14, 2008
Crushed this at the WhiteSox Rangers game in the blazing heat at Arlington Park. It was in a metal bottle, which I guess was to combine the attractive metal taste and pour insulation, allowing the bottom third of the beer to turn hot, of a can with the elegance of a bottle. It really screams, "look, I drink crappy beer, but not out of a can like a total hillbilly". What can I saw about this beer? Afterward, I wish i didn’t drink it. It tasted like candy lime with maybe a bit of beer peeking through. Really, any "Beer" is masked. It’s almost like like seltzer water. I don’t see why you would get this beer, unless you don’t like beer, are trying to get a girl drunk, or it’s 100 degrees, and then you should probably be drinking water.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
jhliesen (812) - West Melbourne, Florida, USA - JUL 12, 2008
Bottle--It’s better than Bud Light, but that’s not saying much of anything. Lime flavor mixed with Bud Light, the lime is the dominate flavor, luckily.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
kflorence (93) - San Diego, California, USA - JUL 10, 2008
UPDATED: JUL 20, 2008 Bottle, did not pour. Looks a very pale, watery golden color, smells very strongly of lime. Tastes almost like a soda... very little beer flavor detected. The lime is definitely the dominant flavor up front, finishes with a wheat/cereal flavor. Interesting... definitely better than bud light because the skunk flavor is masked with the lime, but I can hardly call this a beer. I suppose it has it’s purpose poolside or at a BBQ, but I would prefer something else otherwise.

1.3
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Trooper11 (468) - Suffolk, Virginia, USA - JUL 10, 2008
Humm, well, pale super filtered yellow brew, strong aroma of fresh lime but definitely bud light in disguise. Not much to this water beverage

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Sandman2222 (42) - Florida, USA - JUL 10, 2008
Bud Light meets lime Sweet-Tart candy. I tried a sip off of a friends, and was quickly displeased. I’d rather have an actual cerveza with a real lime.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
mar (5181) - Dallas, Texas, USA - JUL 9, 2008
golden yellow pour with a thin layer of white froth. smells like sprite. tastes like a corona with lime and less carbonation with a cereal flavored aftertaste.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
jpm30 (1587) - East Central, Georgia, USA - JUL 5, 2008
12 oz. twist-off bottle, coded lot/freshness date on the back of the bottle, sampled in a pint glass. L: Crystal clear pale straw golden with a fast rising white head that I can hear fizzle as it retreats into a soapy skim. Fizzling sound Bud Light Lime loudly emits reminds me of a can of soda poured too quickly. I can spy a few stray bubbles flowing from the bottom of the glass to the top. S: The sweet aroma of lime soda with a chalky lime ’Sweet Tart’ candy in the background. No trace of anything that remotely resembles something called beer. F&T: Spritz-like carbonation at first, but the carbonation quickly dissipates to a moderately active level, softly crisp feeling light body that is almost as easy as water to drink. Sweet lime soda, but not too sugary, is the dominate taste, supported by a chalky candy flavor. As it warms, the lemony cornmeal Bud Light taste sneaks out, but in no way does it interfere with the taste of the soda pop lime. I have to say, A-B has done a good job of masking any beer flavor this might possess. And I believe I might actually prefer this to Miller Chill. I wonder if Coors makes an lime infused beer? I don’t know, I guess this passable on a hot, humid summer evening, it is, in its own way, lightly refreshing, takes the edge off watching the Cubs lose to Cardinals tonight in the bottom of the ninth. Other than that, unless its free, I won’t be having another Bud Light Lime anytime soon.