overall

Premium Light Beer with 100% Natural Lime Flavor

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
mar (5239) - Dallas, Texas, USA - JUL 9, 2008
golden yellow pour with a thin layer of white froth. smells like sprite. tastes like a corona with lime and less carbonation with a cereal flavored aftertaste.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
jpm30 (1587) - East Central, Georgia, USA - JUL 5, 2008
12 oz. twist-off bottle, coded lot/freshness date on the back of the bottle, sampled in a pint glass. L: Crystal clear pale straw golden with a fast rising white head that I can hear fizzle as it retreats into a soapy skim. Fizzling sound Bud Light Lime loudly emits reminds me of a can of soda poured too quickly. I can spy a few stray bubbles flowing from the bottom of the glass to the top. S: The sweet aroma of lime soda with a chalky lime ’Sweet Tart’ candy in the background. No trace of anything that remotely resembles something called beer. F&T: Spritz-like carbonation at first, but the carbonation quickly dissipates to a moderately active level, softly crisp feeling light body that is almost as easy as water to drink. Sweet lime soda, but not too sugary, is the dominate taste, supported by a chalky candy flavor. As it warms, the lemony cornmeal Bud Light taste sneaks out, but in no way does it interfere with the taste of the soda pop lime. I have to say, A-B has done a good job of masking any beer flavor this might possess. And I believe I might actually prefer this to Miller Chill. I wonder if Coors makes an lime infused beer? I don’t know, I guess this passable on a hot, humid summer evening, it is, in its own way, lightly refreshing, takes the edge off watching the Cubs lose to Cardinals tonight in the bottom of the ninth. Other than that, unless its free, I won’t be having another Bud Light Lime anytime soon.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
edden (925) - cow- lumbus, Ohio, USA - JUL 4, 2008
7/4/08: Bottle.
Happy 4th of July - flavor includes a hint of lime and not much else.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
luv2brew (196) - Chesterfield, Virginia, USA - JUL 4, 2008
not greatt, but one hundred times better than miller chill. not as sweet, and actually was somewhat enjoyable in the one hundred degree heat

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
dwaggs2 (1297) - Jefferson City, Missouri, USA - JUL 3, 2008
This was a lot better then expected. Pours straw yellow with hardly any head. Better then regular Bud Light. And 100 times better then its competitor Miller Chill

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
JonR888710 (999) - Cochabamba, BOLIVIA - JUL 3, 2008
Pours a still gold, like corona. Head is white, and releases an aroma of grains and lime. The lime flavor is synthetic in that it doesn’t have the citrusy freshness and sharpness of a real lime. Heavy doughy, bready malt on tongue. On a hot day this can be ok to drink, but it is very low quality

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
beerbobWFM (17) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JUL 2, 2008
Basicly this tastes and smells like a premade corona with a lime in it. I have heard many people say how drinkable it is and what not but in my opinion it’s not. I thought it also tasted like spree candy in a bad light beer. overall, I think it’s awful

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
incutrav (577) - Woodbury, Minnesota, USA - JUL 2, 2008
I was at a party outside yesterday, its was 91 degrees, the beverage choices where Mikes Lemonade or Bud Light Lime. I went with the lime. I tell you what, it wasnt half bad really. Granted, anything would have tasted good that was cold and flowing down my parched neck hole, but i thought it was refreshing, and the lime flavor actually tastes like freshly squeezed lime. Awful similar to corona w a lime in it, minus a bit of the skunkiness. I wont ever buy this, but i would drink one again for free.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
WesKBob (563) - Bethany, Oklahoma, USA - JUL 1, 2008
The good news is this was better than I expected. The bad news is my expectations weren’t very high. On the plus side, the lime actually does taste like lime, not some chemical lime-flavored additive. Beyond that, there’s really not much need for further explanation--we’ve all had Bud Light. Now just imagine that with lime. It would be a decent lawnmower or laying by the pool beer on a hot day, but that’s about it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
SphinxTX (2875) - Mata Gorda, Texas, USA - JUL 1, 2008
Bottle, Quick Trip in Plano, TX. Pours a very light yellow, fizzy white head. Aroma of lime with faint salt. Flavor of lime and faint salt, no beer is detectable. Mouth feel is very light and watery, high carbonation. Great beer alternative to soda water with lime. It’s pretty refreshing on a hot day....not bad.