overall

RATINGS: 805   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.59   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Premium Light Beer with 100% Natural Lime Flavor

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
tjthresh (1865) - Greenfield, Indiana, USA - MAY 25, 2008
12 ounce bottles poured into a shaker. Clear dark straw with lots of carbonation. Small white ring. The nose is like a blend of Sprite and Corona. It tastes like Corona with fake lime flavor. Seems to have more body that Bud Light. Tons of carbonation. Sweet grainy lime finish. Iíve had worse, but gosh, this is not good.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
jgentgesdo (670) - Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA - MAY 24, 2008
Pours light yellow with no head. Nose is lime and salt. Tastes like carbonated water with lime in it. Watery palate. Blech.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Pwn3d (1961) - Manhattan, New York, USA - MAY 24, 2008
UPDATED: MAY 31, 2009 ABís newest attempt to replicate a successful brew. (shocktop, landshark anyone???). Over done with lime and thats all i can pick up on. Iíd like to see unibroue make a ephemere lime. I have a feeling it would literally bend this over a barrell.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
riversideAK (5625) - Shoreline, Washington, USA - MAY 23, 2008
This is the best AB product I had recently. But that isnít saying much... Smells of lemon/lime seltzer. Looks like carbonated piss. Tastes like pale lager with a lime added. The lime flavor is more natural than Miller Chill, it is thirst quenching and pleasant.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
jb (2204) - Rochester, New York, USA - MAY 23, 2008
Stuff is fairly vile but is as advertised, somewhat refreshing, very much a tequila lime smell and lime taste, nothing else going on.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
davidCC (130) - New York, USA - MAY 22, 2008
I thought this was refreshing. I think there are a lot of haters on here that are just like...oh Budweiser...automatically terrible. Maybe a little bit lighter on the lime would have been better, but otherwise this is a really smooth beer.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
bigcasinobrown (6) - Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, USA - MAY 22, 2008 does not count
why the hell would i want lime in my beer it just takes away from the actual beer taste. I mean this is okay but if i just want to drink and I am cheap just get PBR.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
unclemike (2240) - Ft. Riley, Kansas, USA - MAY 21, 2008
in an unattractive clear bottle. Pours fizzy and smells okay. Has a funky lime flavor, kind of like mop water. Itís kind of gross, but I could see myself drinking one on a blazing hot day while mowing the lawn. I think I actually prefer this to regular Bud Light, weird

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
xnoxhatex (1305) - Grand Rapids/Chicago, Michigan, USA - MAY 19, 2008
Clear 12oz bottle. Thanks to 17thfloor for buying this beer under the cover of darkness at some hole in the wall. The other five of us have somewhat benefitted from your courage. Clear pale yellow with fizzy white head. Aroma is actually pretty big lime juice sour that covers the normal corny blandness and lager yeast aroma. Flavor is actually pretty fresh with perfectly manufactured lime to premium lager ratio. Fizzy, stinging carbonation on light to watery body. This is better than regular bud lite, but i wonít go out of my way to get again. Though I must say if this was one of the options given to me among a bunch of other macros this would be close to the top, better than miller chill as well.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
pkbites (688) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - MAY 19, 2008
UPDATED: JUN 3, 2009 This beats the hell out of Miller Chill. It has a pleasant lime aroma, and a refreshing lime taste. It does not have that God awful salt-n-sweat taste that Miller Chill has. The question is, why do I need to buy beer with lime it it? Limes are 4 for a buck. If I want lime in my beer Iíll buy some nice fresh ones and put it in my beer. Bud Light Lime is a VERY refreshing thirst quencher, Iíll give it that. It has almost no value as an alcohol delivery system, and is over priced. You can do better with less money buying a cheaper brew and some fresh limes. But if your only problem is youíre thirsty. this will do the trick quite nicely!!