overall

Premium Light Beer with 100% Natural Lime Flavor

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
ditmier (1508) - Boise, Idaho, USA - MAY 17, 2008
2008 Bottle - The only real tasting thing about this beer was the rice grain...everything else was artificial. The lime was fake and overwhelming, the urine flavour was even 2nd rate...I remember when I could get a beer that tasted like real urine (Miller Chill)...with all of the cloying sweet/tart lime, itís hard to be refreshing...Iím sure some high school girls will love this...

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
shendrix (478) - Waukesha, Wisconsin, USA - MAY 17, 2008
What can I say? Itís not terrible, but it sure as hell isnít beer either. Tastes like tap water with lime juice in it. Fortunately the bar tender shoved another lime in to REALLY give me some overwhelming lime taste--otherwise it would have tasted like nothing much.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
GMUcrew7 (576) - Mason, Ohio, USA - MAY 17, 2008
Pours very light, almost champagne color with white head. Very carbonated, looks almost like ginger ale in my pint glass. Smells kind of like sprite, if i was blindfolded and told to guess what it was I would be hard pressed to call it a beer from the aroma. Tastes like a bud light with one of those plastic lime juice things squirted into it. Not too horrible, and slightly better than Miller Chill.

1.2
   AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
MFootball (11) - USA - MAY 16, 2008
This stuff is dreadful. Not beer at all. Appealing to the weak consumers of Corona and Miller Chill. Anyone who knows anything about beer wonít even bother to touch it.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
puboflyons (2143) - Allenstown, New Hampshire, USA - MAY 16, 2008
Tried during a beer tasting in Concord, N.H., May 16, 2008. Just a week after it was mass distributed to the marketplace. It is kind of nice to be an earlier rater of this one. It poured straw-yellow into a plastic 5 oz. cup with a lively dose of carbonation and a lot of bubbly white head almost like champagne. That lime aroma was overpowering ad nauseam. It didnít smell like a beer, it smelled like a wine cooler. The flavor tasted like limeade more than beer. I guess it is appropriate for summer but boy, I would rather have had the limeade.

1.4
   AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - MAY 15, 2008
Bottle. Smells of lime with a hint of sea salt. Flavor is flat lime with a hint of salt and a bit of grab-you-in-the-butt alcohol. Watery mouthfeel. Absolutely dreadful. I could drink this on a beach, but I canít imagine having this anywhere else.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
EithCubes (4890) - New Jersey, USA - MAY 14, 2008
Bottle, clear glass. Strongly cloying, slightly medicinal, EXTREMELY artificial aroma (in the running for the worst of the 1600+ Iíve encountered). Pale piss-yellow pour with a large soapy white head. Watery light pour, mostly water with a little stale cotton candy flavor, naturalness of the artificial lime injection is badly overstated, absolutely nothing redeeming here. Filthy, nasty stuff, even the burps are revolting.

Shame on you, Anheuser-Busch!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
VitaminR (540) - Colorado, USA - MAY 14, 2008
Sweet sake nose, with a noticeable lime peel scent. Pale straw color with minimal head. Had some surprising light toasty malt sweetness, with a slight lime spicy bitterness. Light carbonation, finishes very thin. Better than I expected.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Bungalo22 (326) - Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA - MAY 14, 2008
This really should be a fruit beer. can we get an official ruling on this one. Holy, freaking lime. There is a processed lime aroma and an overwhelming lime taste. I have the feeling I would be sick after 3 of these things. I like lime a lot on my tacos, taquitos etc.. but not in my beer. There is a uniqueness to this just not what I am looking for.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
ThaBobfather (178) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - MAY 14, 2008
I actually was impressed here. After Miller Chill I wasnít looking forward to Bud Light Lime, but it is a very refreshing summer beer.