overall

Premium Light Beer with 100% Natural Lime Flavor

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
bigcasinobrown (6) - Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, USA - MAY 22, 2008 does not count
why the hell would i want lime in my beer it just takes away from the actual beer taste. I mean this is okay but if i just want to drink and I am cheap just get PBR.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
unclemike (2457) - Ft. Riley, Kansas, USA - MAY 21, 2008
in an unattractive clear bottle. Pours fizzy and smells okay. Has a funky lime flavor, kind of like mop water. It’s kind of gross, but I could see myself drinking one on a blazing hot day while mowing the lawn. I think I actually prefer this to regular Bud Light, weird

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
xnoxhatex (1305) - Grand Rapids/Chicago, Michigan, USA - MAY 19, 2008
Clear 12oz bottle. Thanks to 17thfloor for buying this beer under the cover of darkness at some hole in the wall. The other five of us have somewhat benefitted from your courage. Clear pale yellow with fizzy white head. Aroma is actually pretty big lime juice sour that covers the normal corny blandness and lager yeast aroma. Flavor is actually pretty fresh with perfectly manufactured lime to premium lager ratio. Fizzy, stinging carbonation on light to watery body. This is better than regular bud lite, but i won’t go out of my way to get again. Though I must say if this was one of the options given to me among a bunch of other macros this would be close to the top, better than miller chill as well.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
pkbites (704) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - MAY 19, 2008
UPDATED: JUN 3, 2009 This beats the hell out of Miller Chill. It has a pleasant lime aroma, and a refreshing lime taste. It does not have that God awful salt-n-sweat taste that Miller Chill has. The question is, why do I need to buy beer with lime it it? Limes are 4 for a buck. If I want lime in my beer I’ll buy some nice fresh ones and put it in my beer. Bud Light Lime is a VERY refreshing thirst quencher, I’ll give it that. It has almost no value as an alcohol delivery system, and is over priced. You can do better with less money buying a cheaper brew and some fresh limes. But if your only problem is you’re thirsty. this will do the trick quite nicely!!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Floridadude (5) - USA - MAY 18, 2008 does not count
Fizzy lime water, just about what I expected. Clean.. tastes just like lime. might try this as a mixer for fun. Not what I call "beer" but I’m sure the underage party girls will like it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
iowaherkeye (2698) - Ocean Beach, San Diego, California, USA - MAY 18, 2008
12oz bottle with no born on date. Pours a clear pale yellow with a small off-white head in my plastic cup. Low retention on the head. Aroma doesn’t smell too bad or artificial as far as the lime goes. Not really picking up on much else--I do get a tinge of lime hard candy. Flavor has a stronger lime candy up front, but gives way to the lightly sweet malts of Bud Light through to the clean finish. Minimal bitterness noted. Moderate spritzy carbonation with a watery body. This is more refreshing and drinkable than Miller Chill, but that doesn’t mean it’s good.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
PilsnerPeter (3029) - Flushing, New York, USA - MAY 18, 2008
Bottle: Pale golden, thin white head that fades. Smells a bit metallic, and also like Fruit Loops cereal. Light and fizzy body with a surprisingly natural lime presence. The finish gives off some of that terrible AB adjunct garbage. All-in-all, this is an option as a thirst quencher for party girls. Woo-hoo!

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
ditmier (1508) - Boise, Idaho, USA - MAY 17, 2008
2008 Bottle - The only real tasting thing about this beer was the rice grain...everything else was artificial. The lime was fake and overwhelming, the urine flavour was even 2nd rate...I remember when I could get a beer that tasted like real urine (Miller Chill)...with all of the cloying sweet/tart lime, it’s hard to be refreshing...I’m sure some high school girls will love this...

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
shendrix (478) - Waukesha, Wisconsin, USA - MAY 17, 2008
What can I say? It’s not terrible, but it sure as hell isn’t beer either. Tastes like tap water with lime juice in it. Fortunately the bar tender shoved another lime in to REALLY give me some overwhelming lime taste--otherwise it would have tasted like nothing much.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
GMUcrew7 (576) - Mason, Ohio, USA - MAY 17, 2008
Pours very light, almost champagne color with white head. Very carbonated, looks almost like ginger ale in my pint glass. Smells kind of like sprite, if i was blindfolded and told to guess what it was I would be hard pressed to call it a beer from the aroma. Tastes like a bud light with one of those plastic lime juice things squirted into it. Not too horrible, and slightly better than Miller Chill.