overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 773   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.58   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Premium Light Beer with 100% Natural Lime Flavor

jimlee (1) - USA - MAY 1, 2008 does not count
Awesome Beer...LOVE IT. Can’t Believe a big brewer like AB can produce such gold

dirt66 (1) - USA - FEB 16, 2010 does not count
just plain tasty! the offical beer of the river! very refreshing on a hot day!

skibos (1) - stafford, Virginia, USA - SEP 9, 2013 does not count
I use to drink Bud and tried bud light lime when it first came out been hooked every since great beer Ilove it

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Judes (29) - Houston, Texas, USA - MAY 8, 2012
An amazing beer, like corona but without adding the limes. only bad thing is all the sugar, so i can’t have more than a few.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
IauditUUhateme (22) - Coram, New York, USA - FEB 15, 2009
Like Heaven in a glass! Like silky smooth cream on your tongue. A nose that rivals the finest wine. cooler. Why am I rating this? Because I am hammered and I want to make my first rating memorable! With 271 ratings, I can’t have any impact on the overall average anyway. I had this stuff at a friends house this afternoon. He had nothing else. How he drinks this stuff as his main beer, I don’t know. I will give it this though....It’s DRINKABLE. Like lime juice watered down with seltzer. At least I couldn’t detect the Bud Light part. My real rating is 4/1/3/2/7 -1.7

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
NiXXoN (1) - Sherbrooke, Quebec, CANADA - JUN 23, 2012 does not count
Meilleur bière pour un été chaud. Elle descend bien et surtout, ne tombe pas sur le coeur après 2 ou 3 bouteille comme les bières de même styles!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
marylutton29 (18) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - APR 24, 2013
Great beer for a summer day on the boat. Golden yellow, aroma is lime smell. Taste: Lime very noticeable but also the light body goes well with the lime taste. The after taste is not lime but just a simple yeast.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
DirtyD79 (41) - Pennsylvania, USA - APR 5, 2012
One of my favorites. It’s a nice easy drinking beer with a very sweet taste. You definitely notice the salty, lime flavor in it.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
MyRaines (1) - Garland, Texas, USA - DEC 16, 2012 does not count
I love beer. I'm very picky, but this is my favorite "low-budget" beer. Especially for summer. ✨ MyRaines (Kisha) ✨ �� Rated Via Beer Buddy For iPhone 5 (64GB) ��

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Lindsaynelson (3) - - FEB 24, 2014 does not count
Can’t get enough of that refreshing lime taste after a hard days work in the summertime! Oh bud light lime, you get me.