overall

RATINGS: 453   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.61   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Bud Light Platinum has reinvented the category of light beer. Within each cobalt blue bottle lies a bold formula thatís triple filtered with a smooth finish to create its stop shelf taste. Its the first of its kind, and the only beer worthy of the name Bud Light Platinum.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
edcu5 (10) - Texas, USA - APR 30, 2012
No better than the regular bud light... There is still lots of room for improvement!!!

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Block (1489) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - APR 30, 2012
I didnít like this beer. Itís basically bud light with a more alcoholic finish.

1.2
   AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
DiarmaidBHK (3526) - Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 27, 2012
The things we do for a beer tick. Pours from bottle a thin white head that leaves no lacing. Not much on the nose. Thin mouthfeel. Super carbonated. I didnít have gas before drinking this but I do know. Has a bit of a citrus thing but it just adds phlegm. No hop or malt influence. Ugh!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
VAAC (86) - Middlebury, Indiana, USA - APR 26, 2012
It looks yellow, has no head and tastes like Bud Light if you poured Trix cereal into it and then filtered out the soggy bits later. Gag.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Drake (8981) - Free Union, Virginia, USA - APR 26, 2012
Finally saw a single somewhere so what the heck? Pours a clear pale yellow color with a thin fizzy head that fades before I can even judge its color. Aroma of corn, sweet corn and grain. The taste is banana, grass, corn, candied fruits. Thin bodied. Pish, I expect my beers to be quadruple filtered!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
unclemike (2305) - Ft. Riley, Kansas, USA - APR 25, 2012
Head falls quickly and pour is pale clear yellow. Taste is some possible hops, mild fruits, and straw and slight alcohol aromas. Flavor is smooth alcohol mostly with some sweet ma

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
TURDFERGUSON (3969) - Durham, North Carolina, USA - APR 24, 2012
Rating 1600. Fuck yeah. Smells and tastes like freshly made plastic. some corn, grain and death. Congratulations on my latest milestone!

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
EMunk (99) - USA - APR 23, 2012
The only thing this beer has going for it is a cool blue bottle. Past that it almost tasted like watered down bud light with an attempt at lemonade flavor. I would stick with regular Bud Light.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
bookerandy (11) - Evansville, Indiana, USA - APR 23, 2012
Not much to say. This beer was just as everyone else has stated, poor. This will be my only attempt at the beer. Iím a bartender so I just tried it to say I have so I can tell the customers that try order it (we donít carry it) my honest opinion...to steer clear.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
FROTHINGSLOSH (5077) - GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 22, 2012
Sampled from a 12 oz blue bottle this beer poured a pale yellow color with a large creamy white head that lingered and left decent lacing. The aroma was sour, tangy and corny with a hint of citrus. The flavor was tangy lemonade, egg white and sugar. Medium length finish of cardboard and lemonade. Light body. Awful.