overall
n/a

RATINGS: 2991   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.21/5   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Introduced nationally in 1982, Bud Light is brewed with a malt and hops ratio different from Budweiser for a distinctively crisp taste with fewer calories.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
FastEddie (230) - Louisville, Kentucky, USA - AUG 31, 2002
Same sickening lack of flavor, but apparently it has less calories or something... hmm

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
hattrick6899 (16) - USA - AUG 31, 2002
Why drink light beer? I never thought I’d say this, but I’d rather have coors. Now you know the beer is bad if you’d prefer a Coors light

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
stillplaya3199 (14) - USA - AUG 30, 2002
good beer cheap beer easy beer to get ur hands on hey if its free drink it

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
daalamar (405) - new albany, Indiana, USA - AUG 30, 2002
This haas to be the worst beer I have ever experienced. I was stuck with nearly a whole keg of the crap after a compaanyy partyy and decided to drink it. The taste was so bad that after two mugs I called it quits and tossed it.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
herbstress3 (221) - Bellingham, Washington, USA - AUG 28, 2002
This is even shittier than regular Bud. I don’t buy this "distinctively crisp taste with fewer calories" stuff either.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
dominion (78) - charlotte, North Carolina, USA - AUG 28, 2002
The taste in not as skunky as a Bud but close.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
uglybastard (101) - Riverside, California, USA - AUG 27, 2002
Very light yellow in color with a surprisingly decent head. The slight scent is sour with a touch of corn, perhaps. Smooth sour flavor (does that make sense?) and a bit more corn like taste in the background. Like this better than a regualr bud because it doesn’t taste so much like a regular bud. By the way, I would never buy this stuff. But my relatives were here for a few days and left a whole bunch behind. I decided to review it.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
OldJack99 (114) - USA - AUG 26, 2002
Has aroma if you look hard for it, not to make reference to piss but a ’tangy’ aroma that I neither like nor dislike, appearance is fucking close to water. Flavor is fucking close to water with tiny hints of the ’tangyness’ and the hops. Good introduction to beers beer, cuz beginners have weak palattes. Also good for slamming. Thats all. Budweiser are master marketers, they got the American public believing this is the King of Beers.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
urbanight23 (10) - USA - AUG 25, 2002
bad, just bad. not a lot of flavor, but the flavor present is poor. I passed up a free keg of the stuff to go buy my own beer. If you want a cheap light beer go with miller light. stay away from this.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Schroppfy (2360) - Łódż, Warsaw, Poland; Michigan, Ohio, USA - AUG 24, 2002
Not much to distinguish this from others of it’s ilk, I’m afraid. There is indeed some beeriness in there, mostly in the nose.