overall
n/a

RATINGS: 2874   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Introduced nationally in 1982, Bud Light is brewed with a malt and hops ratio different from Budweiser for a distinctively crisp taste with fewer calories.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
WillyTheFrog99 (31) - Durham, New Hampshire, USA - MAR 13, 2002
I donít understand how they can afford to keep making such funny commercials for this stuff. Itís really not that good... why would you get this when you can get one of the millions of better beers? That one commercial shows guys drinking this at a bar - now what kind of bar doesnít serve anything better than Bud Light? I certainly wouldnít go to one of those. This one leaves something to be desired.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
TChrome (1420) - Bedford, Texas, USA - MAR 9, 2002
Smells like the can. Basically tasteless, but I have to drink one of these between tasty beers to avoid weighing 300 lbs.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
BallsToTheWall99 (11) - Houston, Texas, USA - MAR 9, 2002
Whereas Budweiser is almost halfway decent, Bud Light is not. Very watery and little beer flavor. Unlike its big brother, you cannot taste even a slight trace of hops. Donít waste your money, time, or calories on this swill.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
darkstarvn99 (5) - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA - MAR 9, 2002 does not count
When I grew up Jacksonville, Florida I live close to a Anheuser-Busch brewing plant. Every time we drove by the smell in the air was very distinctive to me. It smelled like a bowl of corn flakes with warm piss. When I grew up I decided to taste this commercial garbage. It tastes like watered down piss. I think somewhere in the process they filter out the stale cornflakes taste. All in all, donít drink this beer. If you canít afford to drink a quality brew stay home and have a nice glass of iced tea because this beer sucks.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
obxdude10 (2046) - Pottstown, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 8, 2002
Looks pretty much like piss, smells awful, Iíd rather just drink a glass of water

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Jayson2425 (167) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - MAR 7, 2002
UPDATED: APR 9, 2004 Not bad, I will drink it if it is free

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
mwieland99 (6) - USA - MAR 7, 2002 does not count
Iíd choose this over regular Bud, but thatís about it. Hand me a Miller Lite over this...screw that...hand me a Guinness.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Skrip99 (82) - Los Angeles, California, USA - MAR 6, 2002
Out here in Los Angeles, this is one of the most common beers. For some reason, it can taste decent or bad at different times. But I do enjoy it on the nightís out clubbing. And with a good bar-b-que. I choose this one over Budweiser anyday.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
AxeMaster221 (343) - Portland, Oregon, USA - MAR 6, 2002
Even worse than Bud. I think its against the law in Germany to make beer out of rice.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
dprior (118) - Somerville, Massachusetts, USA - MAR 6, 2002
Huh. I am sad to admit that one of these was in my fridge (no, I did not buy it). Sure, itís light. Thatís about all itís got going for it. The smell is skunky, although not the worst Iíve ever experienced.