overall
n/a

RATINGS: 2942   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Introduced nationally in 1982, Bud Light is brewed with a malt and hops ratio different from Budweiser for a distinctively crisp taste with fewer calories.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
JohnDo2000 (99) - Metairie, Louisiana, USA - MAY 30, 2002
Ok, I might defend Budweiser, but i won’t defend bud light. The little distinctive flavor that budweiser has is lost when made into a light beer. Reminds me of high school, so a bit of nostalgia remains, but not much flavor.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Bolt (117) - Boulder Creek, California, USA - MAY 25, 2002
It’s ok.... but I would rather buy Schaefer light.

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
samustdog (73) - USA - MAY 24, 2002
It’s alright, but it’s definately not better than Coors Light, the ’best’ American beer.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Bulldog99 (13) - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA - MAY 24, 2002
I was in Nashville a while back and I ordered a Bud (There wasn’t a big beer selection there). Anyway, she brought me a Bud Light by mistake but I kept it and tried it. The worst so called beer I’ve ever tasted. No flavor, piss yellow color. I’m amazed at the popularity of this beer.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
coachmark34 (39) - central Illinois, USA - MAY 22, 2002
How did Anheuser-Busch get to be the king of the brewing world???? This is acceptable, and that’s the best thing I can say about it. If A-B didn’t make Michelob, I’d hate everything else they make. BL has virtually no taste, is overwhelmingly watery and really really disappointing, yet every time I go out with people, they order this stuff without thinking...... I won’t ever figure it out. I ask them, ’why did you get that? The reply is always, ’I dunno... it’s what I always get.’ Kinda sums up the A-B stranglehold on America.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Chazman99 (1) - Benton Harbor, Michigan, USA - MAY 21, 2002 does not count
This is not the king of beers, it is the king of fermented goat piss. And everyone who drinks it is a NASCAR luvin white trash honkey!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
hwtBEERMAN (7) - TAHLEQUAH, Oklahoma, USA - MAY 21, 2002 does not count
OVER PRICED AND UNDER POWERED

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Jfishback13 (275) - Royal Oak, Michigan, USA - MAY 18, 2002
Better than regular Budweiser, but not by too much. Poor America.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
foduck (330) - Denton, Texas, USA - MAY 17, 2002
Had this when I went to a party at a guy’s house and this was the only beer he had because he said he was trying to lose weight. There’s plenty of other low-calorie beers out there that taste much better than this. On my first sip I thought this was some cruel joke someone was playing on me by taking beer cans and filling them with water.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Drew (2411) - Kent, Ohio, USA - MAY 15, 2002
very thin and watery, virtually tasteless. only beer available at my cousin’s wedding rehearsal.