RATINGS: 2962   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Introduced nationally in 1982, Bud Light is brewed with a malt and hops ratio different from Budweiser for a distinctively crisp taste with fewer calories.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
swamptours (28) - Romulus, Michigan, USA - JUN 30, 2002
Not too bad for a light beer. Wouldn’t drink it nowadays though.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
KingPinHead (390) - Des Moines, Washington, USA - JUN 29, 2002
I always wondered why people bothered to drink ’light beers’ when they could drink two-thirds of a ’real’ beer and save the calories and at least savor some flavor. The irony of Bud Light is that it is actually BETTER than most of the other ’non-beer-beers’ out there, but this is no glowing endorsement. With a product so lacking in all the ingredients for which one drinks beer, the burning question is, ’Why bother?’

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
heykevin (1281) - Decorah, Iowa, USA - JUN 28, 2002
Faint whiff of hops, no malt flavor at all. Fizzy water, baby, nothing more.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
VA Homebrewer (525) - Portsmouth, Virginia, USA - JUN 26, 2002
Ricey, sugary, carbonated water.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
GiddyBoy (117) - USA - JUN 25, 2002
The disaster that is Budweiser strikes again. If Bud is piss, then this is watered down piss. I can not believe how popular this crap is around here. I would much rather drink water, and it is cheaper.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
ENTROPY (141) - Terra Bella, California, USA - JUN 24, 2002
pure crap. its basically water with some color and a sick taste of absolute foam. i wouldnt give this crap to my dog.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
kansassooner (4) - Moore, Oklahoma, USA - JUN 24, 2002 does not count
when I’m getting 25 cent longnecks at a bar, I’ll gladly grab a bud light...any other time...stay the heck away, watered down, filling, and one bad hangover.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Dave420 (55) - O.C, California, USA - JUN 21, 2002
if your an alcoholic this beer might taste like something ... but if u dont drink everyday this beer doesnt really taste like anything , and its to thin

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
proc (342) - Dearborn, Michigan, USA - JUN 20, 2002
I don’t know what to say. When I was younger, this was the beer everyone drank. Now, after being around Rate Beer for a couple of years and watching my beer palate grow, this beer comes off as what it is, a very watered down beer with little taste. It is refreshing to chug on a 90 degree day, but then, so is water. This beer is so huge and is drank by every demographic that it is frightening.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Gunshy (479) - Ohio, USA - JUN 19, 2002
Okaysince I made my confessional about Budweiser, time to reveal my Bud Light drinking. Okay, we have a friday bar at work. Since everyone seems to be watching their weight, the normal selection is often mostly light. If you don’t get there soon, all the few microbrews are long gone(story of my life). I drink this practically every Friday because it’s that or Heinekin and sorry I hate the skunky smell. The beer is a lighter version of Bud, drinkable, but almost not there in terms of taste, body or character.