RATINGS: 2961   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Introduced nationally in 1982, Bud Light is brewed with a malt and hops ratio different from Budweiser for a distinctively crisp taste with fewer calories.

Peter4Beer's rating

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Peter4Beer (12) - Wisconsin, USA - NOV 24, 2012
Since I live in Milwaukee I try not to buy much of this St Lousie product. I think Miller makes a better beer that employees my friends

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 3/20
Bornyensis (118) - BELGIUM - OCT 5, 2015
Nog zoín klassieker. Totaal niet bijzonder. Gewoon regulier bier en dat is alles.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
Dorkenstein (173) - - OCT 3, 2015
Wet cardboard aroma, light tart apple in there too. Taste is grain, corn, sugar, lemon.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 8/20
Feeling_This (1) - Ontario, CANADA - SEP 28, 2015 does not count
My buddy said it tasted like the bartender hadnít rinsed all the soap out of the glass, but I didnít believe him. I got some apple notes in the nose that didnít seem like acetaldehyde. Brilliant pale colour. Taste visualized an apple with soap on it, but I blame my buddy for biasing me.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
Ferris (8448) - Burnaby, British Columbia, CANADA - SEP 26, 2015
Bottle - Light sweet grain and apple. Pale gold with a nice white head. Light sweetness and not much else. Pretty tasteless, but not offensive.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
arn8897 (197) - Trenton, Ohio, USA - SEP 24, 2015
On tap at Chiliís. Pours light yellow. Aromas of, hay, citrus, spruce. Taste the same but very watery. Nothing to complement here except it doesnít matter where you get it. It always taste the same.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Larry_Duffman (140) - - SEP 14, 2015
I had it from the can. The aroma is corn malt. The taste is watery corn malt. Itís light on carbonation with a metallic aftertaste. It was free. If you let it get to warm, it borders on nasty.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
BeerRenter76 (341) - Texas, USA - SEP 11, 2015
Originally rated on 11/2/07. typical light beer, smell and apperance are pretty standard. the only time i buy this is when we go tubing on the river, or when lots of folks come over. Overall it isnt to bad for a light beer."

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Low69caprice (100) - Yucca valley, California, USA - SEP 4, 2015
Clear yellow real clear but weird light yellow. Why it gets decent appearance rating. Very carbonated like some water. No aroma no flavor. Just a bud but add some H2o

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
dfearnley (1365) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - SEP 2, 2015
Draft to plastic cup. I guess I can stomach an oz of this because itís free, just like that Coors light I had earlier. Aroma of malt, corn, syrup...just like the Coors light. Clear light piss yellow with a thin bright white head. Taste is disgusting...adjunct city.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
srwalker155210 (108) - Port Orange, Florida, USA - SEP 1, 2015
It just works. Bud light is a decent cheap beer. It's not for your current crop of snotty nosed enthusiasts, but it's good enough for me. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone