RATINGS: 3006   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.21/5   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Introduced nationally in 1982, Bud Light is brewed with a malt and hops ratio different from Budweiser for a distinctively crisp taste with fewer calories.

PictouRx's rating

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
PictouRx (168) - Ontario, - OCT 22, 2011
This was my staple beer whilst on vacation in california trying to keep up with my australian drinking companions, something that is most impossible for most North Americans. Any way was given this in many cups from the draught spout. A clear straw colored brew, little head, very little head to see, I get more aroma from flat 7 up. Taste is light bitter and some little sour, but after several glasses becomes washed away. A most non enjoyable drink, only to keep me buzzed and was cheap.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
tbonde (316) - DENMARK - OCT 26, 2016
Can left in fridge in New Orleans. In plastic cup @approx 5 degrees C. Pours very pale yellow with small white head with decent retention. Hardly any discernable aroma and the same goes for the taste. I don’t recall tasting a beer with so little to offer. What is there is a slight hint of corn and malt, leaving a very faint artificial bready aftertaste. I don’t see the point of this horrible product and would definitely rather drink decent water. We poured out most of the can and left two more someone left in our fridge for the next poor suckers in the hotel room.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
unclefrito62 (116) - Stow, Ohio, USA - OCT 22, 2016
16 ounce bottle. Thin white head. Light straw in appearance. Little sweet. Thin and moderately carbonated. OK for a mass produced beer.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Beerandtotems (2) - - OCT 22, 2016 does not count
Tastes more like the can it came in than actual beer. The only reason you’ll probably be drinking this "beer" is to get drunk at college parties or because it was the only beer under $10 on the menu. How does someone make this and say "I’m happy with what I’ve just made."?

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
GenDV138 (6103) - Falls Church, Virginia, USA - SEP 29, 2016
Free draft pour at Disney’s Hollywood Studios ABC Commissary during the Splunk .conf2016 party. Plastic cup. Clear straw yellow with off-white head. Aromas of corn, malt, wheat. Tastes of corn, malt, water, light citrus. Light body with a dry finish. Not something I’d pay for but it was somewhat refreshing after a long walk in the warm weather.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Joebythesesh (3) - - SEP 11, 2016 does not count
If Joseph fritzel made beers... I can’t knock their commitment and work rate because it must take a lot of them to continue to produce a less than mediocre beverage. I don’t even want to call this drink a beer because that is an insult to all other Brewers. I’d rather experience death by suffocation than be put through another sip of this shite.

mb23 (10) - Kennedy Town, HONG KONG - SEP 1, 2016
Looks like American Beer, Smells like American Beer, Tastes like American Beer - 5 STARS *****

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Roymullins (13) - - AUG 25, 2016
Is this even beer? Thin, fizzy- tastes like some chemical artificial concoction made in a bathtub. Gave me a headache Garbage

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Kosmokrator (849) - ITALY - AUG 21, 2016
Semplicemente liquame. Forse la peggior versione di una birra mai sperimentata, va oltre l’insulso.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Maracuja05 (743) - Mainz, GERMANY - AUG 16, 2016
[backlog] 21-03-16 / can in Puerto Morelos, Mexico. Water with some malt. I started rating my beers with Untappd and a few basic notes. Now I want to rate them on ratebeer. So my rating sometimes lack some information. Just ignore it, it is for my personal statistics. Untappd-Rating 0.25/5

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Tide (3019) - Helsinki, FINLAND - AUG 14, 2016
Can from supermarket. Pale golden color, white head. Bitter taste with citrus, corn, malts and a bit of toast. Bitter finish with citrus, malts, grass and corn. Basic bulk lager.