overall
Brewed by Labatt Breweries (InBev)
Style: Pale Lager
London, Canada

RATINGS: 14   MEAN: 1.34/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.82   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
A light beer with all the taste and character you would expect from a Budweiser.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
sseb69 (1548) - Gatineau, Quebec, CANADA - OCT 24, 2011
Bouteille 341 ml. Cannette 710 ml. 4%. Couleur jaune paille, mousse blanche. De la Bud light avec plus de goût mais c’est pas nécessairement un avantage de goûter la Bud.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Radek Kliber (6519) - Toronto (Can) Krotoszyn (Pol), POLAND - SEP 22, 2011
Can 355 ml
Aroma: grain with hint of wet cloth, soapy top. Poor.
Appearance: nice bright gold , very clear. Short lived white fizz.
Body , Flavour , Palate and Final Notes: Thin bodied , watery txture. Slight grainy feel on walls, soapy with watery and off cloth finish. I remember Budweiser to be cleaner. Plain , thin yet clean. This one is not. Poor offering.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
czar (4614) - Québec, Quebec, CANADA - MAR 1, 2011
pours golden straw yellow with a decent but disappearing head. corn, grain. very odd taste of coconut! really. very light body, aggressive carbonation. very poor brew, although just like expected.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Viper666 (2763) - Quebec, CANADA - JAN 20, 2011
Canette 710ml. De couleur jaune-dorée et claire. Nez de maïs sucré, léger de grains de malt pâle avec de faibles notes herbeuses. Mince en bouche avec un pétillement moyen et une texture aqueuse. Léger goût de grains de malt pâle accompagné de traces de légumes bouillis sucrés lors de l’entrée en bouche suivi d’un moyen goût de maïs sucré puis en finale l’on retrouve un léger goût herbeux (gazon mouillé). Post-goût très court, composé de faibles notes herbeuses.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
DeanF (1716) - Nunavut, CANADA - JAN 10, 2011
Found in a nice huge 710ml can that can easily function as a fine pipe bomb once drunk, or if you manage to even get that far. Pours with thin styrofoam head and a pale yellow-piss body. The aroma is cardboard and a bit of corn, all vague and coming off as completely unappetizing. Flavour is empty wateriness and then a sugary rice-wine finish, like this was supposed to be a stronger beer or something. If I’m going to taste that awful taste, I deserve to be rewarded with a decent buzz - not a four percent "light" beer! Fail on all levels.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
vstringbassist (2) - USA - SEP 17, 2010 does not count
I really enjoy this light beer. For what I was looking for in a light beer I feel this one delivers. I do not expect too much. Mild aroma, no after-taste, not too hoppy at all and very smooth. I think it is a very nice light beer and currently my favorite.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
rodenbach99 (3244) - Longueuil, Quebec, CANADA - AUG 10, 2010
341ml Bottle, shame on me a drank this beer when I went fishing! Like any other commercial pale lager it tastes like...nothing. Only the marketing will sell this beer. Brewed by Labatt.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
drougkolya (276) - Otterburn Park, Quebec, CANADA - JUL 28, 2010
Trop lourde...j’aime pas le wheat malt. J’ai fait l’erreur d’acheter un pack de 6 que j’ai pas l’intention de finir!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Slapmachine (1) - USA - JUL 3, 2010 does not count
Great tasting lite beer, perfect for sunny afternoons and such. One huge problem, did they forget to add alcohol to this beer? WTF? I picked up a 20 pack on Thursday, figured I’d throw back a few over the weekend. No dice, it was gone by Friday morning, ZERO hangover, went to work Friday like I had just slept 20 hours and awoke to a hummer from Jessy Alba. I guess that’s a good thing, but at no point during my 20 BUD 4 conquest did I feel buzzed. I’m torn, really I am. I am 12 deep into another 20 pack (what’s up with that btw?) I see no typos and I think I’m somewhat coherent,. Gotta go J.A. is calling. Bottom Line: Designated driver beverage at best.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
punkska101 (943) - Chambly, Quebec, CANADA - JUN 30, 2010
10.06.05 pissy yellow med carb nice white head that quickly fade away. A:Cereal, floral hops F:Thin body finish is sweet and medium long. No big flaw, nothing impressive. Lucky for me I’ve received that one with the purchase of a case of microbrew thx IGA !!