overall

RATINGS: 398   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.28   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
With a blend of two-row caramel malt and four types of domestic hops, Budweiser Black Crown is finished on a bed of Beechwood chips for a smooth, balanced taste. Incorporating the proprietary yeast directly descended from the original Budweiser yeast strain used by Adolphus Busch in 1876, Budweiser Black Crown retains the key characteristics of Budweiser with its clean taste and high drinkability. Featuring more body, color and hop character than the flagship lager, it also has a slightly higher alcohol content at 6% ABV.

darthal68 (15) - - FEB 20, 2013
I’ve decided that most people who rate beer on this are beer snobs. Unless the beer is overpriced, over hop and available in the only certain parts of the country. I enjoy all kinds of beer. Add I think Budweiser black crown is a very good.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
Paul__simpson (2) - - AUG 5, 2014 does not count
Nice summer beer. Not to dark not to light. Not usually a Bud guy, but this is alright. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 18/20
ashleysp916 (10) - Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 5, 2013
I was so psyched up for this beer when I saw all the commercials around Super Bowl time for it, and as soon as I tried it, I was hooked on Black Crown. This is my go-to beer at the bar just because it has a rich taste and I love to savor every drop of it while I’m chatting and dancing with friends.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Cwh51990 (3) - Franklin, Massachusetts, USA - DEC 13, 2013 does not count
One of the better buds I've tasted in some time. Little high priced for a Budweiser. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
HunterNance (1) - McComb, Mississippi, USA - DEC 30, 2012 does not count
Really smooth and flavorful with a nice finish. Would love to see more of the Project 12 beers. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Beerhog73 (1) - - OCT 16, 2013 does not count
This beer is awesome. Looks and tastes great. 6% alcohol content makes this offering from Budweiser even better. Clear, crisp and light -perfect for throwing some back with the boys watching NFL, NHL, BBQ’S whatever!!!!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
firemarshal (150) - North Carolina, USA - NOV 11, 2013
I’m not going to give this the AATPO treatment. What I am going to say is I love my home made beer, I love craft beer, and I also love this beer from AB. I can’t and won’t hate this beer just bc it’s from a macro.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
laurenannmcl (20) - - APR 28, 2013
Appearance has a light golden brown color. Has a medium sweetness and bitterness to it. Grain notes on top of a slight citrus taste. Overall I enjoyed Budweiser Black Crown over Budweiser, it offers a fullers taste and mouthfeel.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
smartnor (20) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - APR 28, 2013
A clear light golden brown in color and appearance. has a smooth finish. Offers a fuller taste and mouthfeel then Budweisser. Citrus and grain taste and aroma.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
ronaldtheriot (1225) - Laplace, Louisiana, USA - JAN 15, 2013
Budweiser Black Crown (poured into a whiskey glass) has a thin, off-white head, little or no lacing, and a clear, golden, bubbly appearance. The aroma is very strange because it’s so fruity. Taste is the same with the odd fruitiness (although, I know it’s not a flavored beer), barley malt, rice, sweetness, and mild bitterness. Mouthfeel is light and watery, and Budweiser Black Crown finishes crisp, clean, refreshing, and drinkable. Overall, this is another winner from InBev, and I really like it! RJT
Earlier Rating: 1/11/2013 Total Score: 4
Budweiser Batch No. 94106 (re-released in 2013 as Budweiser Black Crown) has a thick, off-white head and a clear, somewhat bubbly, reddish-golden appearance, with nice lacing left on the glass. The aroma is of mild hops and fruit (think pears). Taste is of fruit, white bread crust, grain, and a little hop bitterness at the end. The mouthfeel is light and watery, and Budweiser Batch No. 94106 finishes crisp, clean, refreshing, and highly drinkable. Overall, this is excellent. RJT