overall
n/a

RATINGS: 297   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.25   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Budweiser & Clamato con sal y limon. Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Budweiser and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One,</> ready to go, or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours, wherever, whenever.

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
ajtrupp (217) - Keenesburg, Colorado, USA - SEP 1, 2013
I'm sampling this on the tour in Ft. Collins. With each drink I feel the redneck coming through. I feel what seems to be a mullet growing in the back and I'm getting the urge to hit my dog. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
MrPresentati (37) - Gualala, California, USA - AUG 8, 2013
Artificial orange color when poured, last couple ounces thick & red. Opaque, vaguely unpleasant looking. Had a V-8 smell, spicy and skunky. Tasted like horrible V-8 gone wrong. Sweet and salty. Palate was Rotten old tomatoes, chili-powder, gross mouth-feel: Thick/Filmy. The scariest thing about it was that it tasted just a bit better than a regular Budweiser. Part of a blind taste test.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
bulldogops (1039) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - JUN 30, 2013
Serious Review Time as this is unfortunately coming to alberta. 3 oz sample from ABI guy. Kind of a ketchuppy red colour with a bubbly white head. Aroma is canned tomato paste and tabasco. Taste is dominated by a super carbonated peppery wasteland devoid of anything palatable. Absolutely putrid.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
radio_nowhere (745) - Maryland, USA - JUN 27, 2013
Big can poured into pint glass. Pink color with white head. Aroma of light canned tomato sauce, salt, clams and the slightest bit of spice. Taste is cold salty tomato juice with clam flavoring. Light body, heavy carbonation with a aftertaste that wonít die. Wow after one sip I was done. Guess I donít like Chelada, so I donít like this. The first beer I will never drink again.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
drjay44 (2567) - Salida, Colorado, USA - MAR 30, 2013
24 oz. can. Pours a fizzy, minimal, very short lived off white head, over a light red (SRM 15) cloudy body.....nose is tomato....taste is tomato, clam, light salt, lime, with a light chile heat.....mouth feel is light, carbonation makes a fizzy sensation. This is to beer, as 7-UP is to beer. That is to say unrelated. This concoction, thought of as something to have on a hot Utah day, is quite pleasant. So are iced tea and lemonade. To call this a beer, well, no. It is a cocktail. Rating as a beer not as a beverage. BJCP 4/1/8/3/3

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Nekronos (3633) - Xalapa, MEXICO - MAR 17, 2013
Not interesting for beer geek of course but can spend a nice time watching movies with snacks and reminds me University years.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
TwoSipDip (8894) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - FEB 21, 2013
Canned @ home picked up at 287 Liquor Fort Collins and poured into my Crooked Staved sniftered. Pours a hazy pink lemonade appearance with no head and kind of weird lacing. Chili powder, celery, V8, homemade chili aroma. Not really offensive but not very beery either. Salty, tomato juice, chili powder, veggie, a bit juicy, spicy flavor. I canít finish more than a few ounces and I canít imagine how much I would have to be paid to drink a full 24 canned beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 10/20
HopAlongG (2) - Alabama, USA - DEC 9, 2012 does not count
I donít understand the reviewers here.....are you comparing this to Orval or Ayinger or Lagunitas? Get real folks.....review it in the context of what it is.....and thatís a first beverage after working or hunting hard plus or minus being followed by an evening consuming your favorite quaff. Even better, have one or two in the morning after a looooong night out and youíll thank me profusely. I was skeptical before I tried it but have since converted a pile of would-be haters into pleasantly surprised Chelada enthusiasts. Itís like a Bloody Mary but nowhere near as thick or juicy which is exactly what I donít like about them. Try it without prejudice....and youíll love it!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
3sheets2wind (76) - San Antonio, Texas, USA - NOV 29, 2012
UPDATED: NOV 8, 2013 This is the only bud product I can stomach. The clamato flavor really comes through. Better to make your own chelada but this is decent on a hot day, especially if you have no craft options at the mini-mart

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
beaz1591 (237) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - NOV 1, 2012
Pours a fizzy pink grapefruit color. Smells like a salty V8. Gross taste of V8. I could choke this down if I had to but I wouldnít enjoy it.