overall
n/a

RATINGS: 313   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.26   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Budweiser & Clamato con sal y limon. Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Budweiser and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One,</> ready to go, or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours, wherever, whenever.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
mmmbeer (1328) - Austin, Texas, USA - OCT 9, 2007
Aroma that of a bad bloody mary mix with a hint of stale beer. Looks like a childís vomit. Taste? Old tomato paste with water, the Bud comes through on the finish. I mixed in some vodka with this and it was at least drinkable, but by doing so I broke the cardinal rule of beer- having to add something to make it drinkable.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
maniac (3800) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - OCT 7, 2007
Cloudy red body, similar to grapefruit juice. No head. Highly carbonated. Sweet tomato aroma. Sweet tomato flavor with a medium full body. No real hints of bud, but a bit more body than the light version.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Kinz (3514) - Glen Allen, Virginia, USA - OCT 6, 2007
22 oz. can sampled courtesy of maniac at an impromptu tasting. Very, very much like the Bud Light version. Hazy pink grapefruit juice color, perhaps a bit darker. Fizzy head dies immediately. Tomato and faint clam aroma, a bit of pepper. Tastes like fizzy clamato. Slightly "fuller" in body than the Light version, and the carbonation is not quite as grating. Unfortunately, as it warmed, the beer itself began to make itself known. Not a good thing, but this is half passable when ice cold.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
PorterPounder (6223) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - OCT 5, 2007
Tallahassee, Fl. - Circle K convenience store - 24 oz can. Pinkish, Red - Orange fizzy pour with no head. Aroma is that of a Bloody Mary with hints of clam juice - but unlike the Bud Light Chelada - the tomatoes are a bit more rancid. Salty, spicy flavor, some spicy Bloody Mary mix, hint of clam juice as it first hits the tongue. If I had a stick of celery, I could swear this was a Bloody Mary. Thickish mouthfeel. Would be a good morning after pick me-up. Actually liked the Bud Light Chelada a tad better. Would drink this in the morning after an all nighter...

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
tyler_mn (1475) - SLP, Minnesota, USA - SEP 28, 2007
Can. Honestly I expected this to be worse than Miller Chill... itís not. Better. Marginally so, but better. Smells like a watered down Bloody Mary. Sweet tomato juice with some celery salt and black pepper. Pours cloudy ruby pink. Fairly sweet and watery on the palate. Just a hint of tomato and more celery salt. The beer aspect takes a back seat on this one and only comes through on the finish. Not the worst beer ever...

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Magjayran (1379) - Durham, North Carolina, USA - SEP 23, 2007
At first, this one isnít that bad in a watered down bloody mary sorta way. I ended up adding some hot sauce to give it some kick but that didnít save it. In the end, I couldnít finish it. Interesting phenomenon though.

1.3
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
SudsMcDuff (6850) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - SEP 22, 2007
Shivers!! Smells like a flat beery bloody mary .... looks like tomato juice and old hazy kool aid ... oily and disturbing... The taste is manageable but after afew gulps it becomes a horrid mess that hurts to drink, iíve had malt liquors that have been more painful to drink but this is up there... pass on this if you are half way normal, but if you like tomato juice, give it a shot, you might like it you sicko!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
prrthdtx (1) - Tyler, Texas, USA - SEP 21, 2007 does not count
I love this chelada in a TX-sized can - not a Bud devotee by any means, but this is one damned good spicey pound íO love - wish I could buy a keg of it! Keep the spice coming - prrthdtx

kellmo (1) - Citrus Heights, California, USA - SEP 21, 2007 does not count
I love it - I actually crave it! The perfect combo of beer and clamato - a cabonated Bloody Mary! Refreshing and light! I do admit the large can is hard to drink out of - I am a lady, and well, it doesnít feel right. But I put it in a pretty glass and itís even better! I need to find more stores to carry it... Bev Mo has it on order, but it just hasnít made it in yet.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
SuperDave (1932) - Beautiful Sunny Mesa, Arizona, USA - SEP 8, 2007
I have to admit, Iíve always enjoyed the occasional splash of clamato in my beer, so I was interested in trying this when I heard about it. I also must admit, I donít dislike it. Both varieties are WAY too clamato-ish for me, but the Bud version less so. I scored it higher for the conveinience factor, but if you like this sort of thing, you are better off just adding a splash of Clamato to your beer.