overall
n/a

RATINGS: 297   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.25   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Budweiser & Clamato con sal y limon. Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Budweiser and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One,</> ready to go, or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours, wherever, whenever.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
BrewBoxer (1891) - New York, New York, USA - OCT 13, 2012
Can. Orange reddish tomato soup color. Smells salty and tomatoey . Taste like a fizzy v8. Would be good for brunch if u like bloody Maryís. overall I canít drink this like a beer. Good try though

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
TURDFERGUSON (3945) - Durham, North Carolina, USA - SEP 15, 2012
Can. I am a big fan of bloody maryís but this stuff is putrid. Take a perfectly good and consistent American pale lager and add some 2 year aged V8 and some clam juice and voila, you have this shit.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
DruncanVeasey (7112) - NUNEATON, Top 13, Warwickshire, ENGLAND - SEP 12, 2012
UPDATED: DEC 28, 2012 From 24oz tin in my hotel in San Francisco,16/08/12. Headless pink-red. Aroma of raw mince and herbs. Fizzy with an obvious salty tomato tang. More TJ than anything. Strangely drinkable after a night on the Cali IPAs. At least it doesnít taste of íBudí.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
ccex (909) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - SEP 7, 2012
UPDATED: DEC 27, 2012 Tonight I decided to buy 1 beer I thought I would hate, after treating myself to a few good ones. I was expecting an abomination, but was somehow disappointed since this was not abysmal; merely on the underside of mediocrity, albeit bizzarre. 24 oz can pours a pinkish orange with a quickly disspating small white head and no lacing. Smells like tomato juice and old canned clams. Aroma is the same, with celery and clam tins. I couldnít taste the advertised lime. Taste is way too salty, but not vomitous. Lots of carbonation and a medium body. It might induce heartburn, but at least it wasnít a drain pour, and Iím happy to say that I will egest this out my bottom instead of hurl it out my top. Itís most redeeming quality is its infamy as the worst big corporate decision since New Coke or the 1958 Edsel. Enjoy this as a student of poor taste in American History, not as a beer drinker. Iíve had worse, but not many. Edited to say that after I wrote this, I could not finish this. This is my one and only drain pour. Dog Bite High Gravity Lager, Stack High Gravity Smooth Lager and Steel Reserve 211 come close, but I was able to finish all of those and type on to the next day.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
auerbrau (3157) - Peace Dale, Rhode Island, USA - SEP 1, 2012
16oz Can, purchased at Kingstown Liquor Mart - North Kingstown, RI. Celery salt and old tomato aroma, paired with a cooked grape leaves, the lemon juice acid eating into alumninum foil. A distant saline thought of clams. This vaguely tastes like beer. Instead, tomato soda that has sat out too long comes to mind. If someone told me that this was fresh tomato juice that fermented in the back of someoneís refridgerator and then had seltzer added to it, I wouldnít be surprised. I do think itís wrong to call this vomitous, itís just not that bad. Itís actually realtively inoffensive compared to most macro lagers, honestly. Granted, I canít drink the whole can because the sweetness and fake Lime flavoring sour my gut. I was going to save this for #3000, but need to make some space in the fridge, so here it is.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Caytinator (899) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - AUG 27, 2012
UPDATED: AUG 28, 2012 24 oz can (is it served any other way). Offensive odor. What a nasty idea, and an even worse in execution. Dirty salty clam juice with bud dregs...the urge to vomit merely lets you know that you are in fact still sane. I tried to imagine how bad this beer would be based on the other reviews I read, but after tasting it, honestly, none Iíve read can do it justice. I can now say Iíve tasted the worst beer in the world (unless the Bud Lite version can de-throne it).

Cheladaplease (1) - Lancaster, Ohio, USA - AUG 14, 2012 does not count
I Love this beverage!!! My absolute favorite!!!!

0.9
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Huhzubendah (2434) - Washington DC, USA - AUG 10, 2012
I honestly have no interest whatsoever in tackling the bottom of the barrel list. However, some sick and twisted part of me suggested sharing this can with Matt and Paul after Matt said he was saving it for "Bad Beer Thursdays." The color is a glowing red / orange, with a head that fades instantly, as if to say "I am getting the f*** out of here!" Aroma: If tomato juice could write the short bus and misbehave the entire time, it would be Budweiser Chelada. I feel like this so called beer would fare well on "Fear Factor". Perhaps this was brewed for the prisoners at Guantanamo Bay and served with every meal. There is absolutely no reason to drink this harsh, vile concoction of your own free will. Mouthfeel = Ow! Please make it stop. Overall: see mouthfeel. Well, I can honestly say Iíve tried it. Never again. Serving type: can Reviewed on: 04-07-2011

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
BeerFunGuy (616) - California, USA - JUL 30, 2012
I am surprised this is considered a beer and is on here. It was recommended to me by some guy in a middle of nowhere store. I should have taken that into consideration and. It bought it. Are there worse drinks out there? Yes but they all make me vomit. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
GT2 (8283) - San Diego County, California, USA - JUL 18, 2012
24oz can from a gas station in Pomona, CA. Pours a vibrant, full haze neon pink with large pink foam dwindling sort of quickly. Looks very nice. Not going to lie. Nose is spicy tomato juice, weak like spritzer, watered down spaghetti-oís. Itís not so disgusting... Taste is pretty nasty. Watery and bland with hints of tomato which is more disgusting than just a lot of thick V8 juice which I donít mind. Pretty gross- not going to lie. Palate is watery and papery. Itís pretty gross but no way I can give this a 0.5.