RATINGS: 317   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.26/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Budweiser & Clamato con sal y limon. Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Budweiser and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One,</> ready to go, or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours, wherever, whenever.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
SudsMcDuff (8105) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - SEP 22, 2007
Shivers!! Smells like a flat beery bloody mary .... looks like tomato juice and old hazy kool aid ... oily and disturbing... The taste is manageable but after afew gulps it becomes a horrid mess that hurts to drink, iíve had malt liquors that have been more painful to drink but this is up there... pass on this if you are half way normal, but if you like tomato juice, give it a shot, you might like it you sicko!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
prrthdtx (1) - Tyler, Texas, USA - SEP 21, 2007 does not count
I love this chelada in a TX-sized can - not a Bud devotee by any means, but this is one damned good spicey pound íO love - wish I could buy a keg of it! Keep the spice coming - prrthdtx

kellmo (1) - Citrus Heights, California, USA - SEP 21, 2007 does not count
I love it - I actually crave it! The perfect combo of beer and clamato - a cabonated Bloody Mary! Refreshing and light! I do admit the large can is hard to drink out of - I am a lady, and well, it doesnít feel right. But I put it in a pretty glass and itís even better! I need to find more stores to carry it... Bev Mo has it on order, but it just hasnít made it in yet.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
SuperDave (1932) - Beautiful Sunny Mesa, Arizona, USA - SEP 8, 2007
I have to admit, Iíve always enjoyed the occasional splash of clamato in my beer, so I was interested in trying this when I heard about it. I also must admit, I donít dislike it. Both varieties are WAY too clamato-ish for me, but the Bud version less so. I scored it higher for the conveinience factor, but if you like this sort of thing, you are better off just adding a splash of Clamato to your beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
turbo (1271) - Arizona, USA - SEP 8, 2007
Found this at the corner Osamas and thought Iíd give it a try
Dark pink with no head but I wasnt expecting one anyway. Light aroma of spice and tomato juice. flavor is rich, spicy, tomato and hot sauce. Should be in a smaller can. This should be a big hit way down south.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 4/20
HadYourPhil (1) - Naples, Florida, USA - AUG 31, 2007 does not count
I really like this, as I frequently mix Bud and tomato juice. This needs to be put into a smaller can in a six- or twelve-pack. The 24oz can is too easy to drink! This product is hard to find around here (Naples, FL)

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
sackofdeath (1) - USA - AUG 28, 2007 does not count
Metal can. Red inside with with lots of little sharded bits of fruit. Headless as the horseman. Contains tomatos and other non-beers. Flavor is a combination of fruit, beer and can, with a mask of spice - in that order. . As toilet chowder it is a stark reminder of what not to do next time. Chelada - no. Chlamydia, well

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
cheladamama (1) - Florida, USA - AUG 21, 2007 does not count
I absolutely love this beer. We were traveling on the Cali west coast and AZ, NM and TX and bought a bunch in TX to bring home. I hope that I will be able to find it in FL. I use to drink a lot more than I have in the last 5 years. However I could have this every day. It is so REFRESHING. Only one problem it is way to big. I need a smaller can. I get too full and waste it and I am even drinking the Budlight version. viva la chelada!

gmcolunga (5) - El Paso, Texas, USA - AUG 19, 2007 does not count
Iím hooked. Iím a Chicano whoís been making this delicious concoction, hangover remedy and aphrodisiac (but arenít all beers?) since I can remember. In all my years of making and tasting micheladas or "Red Beers", I honestly feel that Budweiser has made a damn delicious blend. The taste, well, it tastes like Budweiser mixed with Clamato with a hint of spiciness. You can drink a few of these and not feel full because of carbonation. Itís still carbonated, but the Clamato reduces the carbonation. The color is USDA Red 40 and anyways who cares, it comes in a can and tastes better straight out of the can. You donít have to go down to Mexico City to have an authentic michelada, theyíre being made right here in the barrio. Budweiser Cheladas are just as good if not better. I donít know if itís because Iíve never been a good bartender (maybe thatís why I drink beer) or because Iím just not that consistent, but Budweiser Cheladas are always consistent which is a plus for me. In conclusion, Budweiser Cheladas taste great and are an excellent source of protein. So yes, this is a beer and itís healthy! !Viva La Chelada!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
BuckNaked (1230) - Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA - AUG 15, 2007
24oz can: Pours to a deep pinkish red colored body with bits of clamato clearly visable floating around. It has a small, quickly fading pinkish head. The aroma gives off tomato, salty clam, and some hints of hot sauce and maybe celery puree. Taste is mostly a salty clam & tomato juice, though the budweiser surprisingly comes through giving just a bit of sweet light malt flavor. The barest hint of alcohol comes through in the carbonation, which actually serves as a bit of a counterbalance against the clamato. Medium, forced carbonation, finishes with a bit of spicy tomato in the mouth, and a drying saltyness towards the back of the throat. So how do I rate this one? It would be easy, and almost tempting, to toss out a "this isnít beer" and assign a 0.5. However that doesnít make any sense - this beer isnít trying to be a traditional German hefe or some new-fad American strong ale. So what Iím left with is a beer that really needs to be judged according to the basics of ratebeer, attempting to free myself of any preconceived notions about AB or the shock of my pasty white palate to tomato juice & beer. Itís drinkable and actually not that bad - this would make a great alternative to the bloody marry. Itís very strange to my palate, never having tried a red beer before but I do like the strange interplay of flavors at work here. Ultimately I think that due to the odd combination of clamato juice (already not liked by everyone) and beer, this is going to be liked by some and hated by others.