overall

RATINGS: 301   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.26   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Budweiser & Clamato con sal y limon. Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Budweiser and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One,</> ready to go, or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours, wherever, whenever.

Cheladaplease (1) - Lancaster, Ohio, USA - AUG 14, 2012 does not count
I Love this beverage!!! My absolute favorite!!!!

0.9
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Huhzubendah (2618) - Washington DC, USA - AUG 10, 2012
I honestly have no interest whatsoever in tackling the bottom of the barrel list. However, some sick and twisted part of me suggested sharing this can with Matt and Paul after Matt said he was saving it for "Bad Beer Thursdays." The color is a glowing red / orange, with a head that fades instantly, as if to say "I am getting the f*** out of here!" Aroma: If tomato juice could write the short bus and misbehave the entire time, it would be Budweiser Chelada. I feel like this so called beer would fare well on "Fear Factor". Perhaps this was brewed for the prisoners at Guantanamo Bay and served with every meal. There is absolutely no reason to drink this harsh, vile concoction of your own free will. Mouthfeel = Ow! Please make it stop. Overall: see mouthfeel. Well, I can honestly say I’ve tried it. Never again. Serving type: can Reviewed on: 04-07-2011

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
BeerFunGuy (680) - California, USA - JUL 30, 2012
I am surprised this is considered a beer and is on here. It was recommended to me by some guy in a middle of nowhere store. I should have taken that into consideration and. It bought it. Are there worse drinks out there? Yes but they all make me vomit. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
GT2 (8510) - San Diego County, California, USA - JUL 18, 2012
24oz can from a gas station in Pomona, CA. Pours a vibrant, full haze neon pink with large pink foam dwindling sort of quickly. Looks very nice. Not going to lie. Nose is spicy tomato juice, weak like spritzer, watered down spaghetti-o’s. It’s not so disgusting... Taste is pretty nasty. Watery and bland with hints of tomato which is more disgusting than just a lot of thick V8 juice which I don’t mind. Pretty gross- not going to lie. Palate is watery and papery. It’s pretty gross but no way I can give this a 0.5.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
BeerDeltaBravo (53) - Oregon, USA - JUN 19, 2012
Pours a pink color that remind one of blood mixed with semen. Very light lacing. Off-putting fishy aroma, accompanied by cilantro and low tide aromas. Heavy flavor, punctuated with more fish and raw oyster. Chunky mouthfeel and syrupy finish.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Chipalsa (1310) - Florida, USA - APR 29, 2012
What an offensive offering to the palate. It smells and tastes like spagettios with skunked beer in it. Yay.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
OmegaX (1269) - Florida, USA - APR 29, 2012
Thanks to Chipalsa for hooking me up with this treat!!! Body was hazy light red color with a white head that fades out. Aroma is tomato/ketchup with some briny lemon aromas and mariscos. Flavor is like a mexican shrimp cocktail....seriously. Tastes just like it but not good. Strange beer.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 1/20
Onenote81 (1002) - Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA - APR 20, 2012
Original review: 7/14/09. I gotta admit. I have the lowest of expectations for this ’beer.’ I wasn’t even planning on trying it. This beer became the ’stakes’ of a bet between my brother and I. Loser had to consume a 24oz can over the span of an hour. He lost. But feeling sort of bad for him, I told him I’d try a bit to relieve his burden. Here goes... Pours an murky pinkish red with a big 2-finger head on top. This disappears quicker than I can say ’tomato juice.’ It looks like grapefruit juice. Too bad it tastes nothing like that. Smells like celery and vomit. Serious horridness going on here. It’s like a rabbit puked in my glass after an afternoon in my garden. Gross. The mouth is spritzy and bubbly. Thank goodness for that. If this was mellow and flat, I would purge. At least it feels alright. Flavor is of watered-down tomato soup, celery, and the faintest of grains. This is just all-out horrible. I will never, ever again allow this to get into my digestive system...unless I lose the next bet.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
Bricktop86 (573) - Moore, Oklahoma, USA - APR 8, 2012
24oz can, pours light hazy pink with a thin white head. Aroma is skunk, corn, slight brine. Flavor is very strong tomatoe juice with salt and a salty brine finish. Blah.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
3fourths (8100) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - MAR 31, 2012
UPDATED: APR 1, 2012 24oz can, shotgunned. fizzy and rough carbonation combines with the saltiness and tomato / lime, so it’s actually pretty easy to quaff, or put down your throat in mass quantities some other way. flavor-wise it’s mild sweetened tomato juice, carbonated like soda. it’s not offensive or disgusting as some people make it out to be. certainly better than the chelada-style Rock Ice LIMON from Costa Rica. pinkish color gets a five because it looked like blood in my sink the morning after.