overall

RATINGS: 294   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.26   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Budweiser & Clamato con sal y limon. Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Budweiser and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One,</> ready to go, or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours, wherever, whenever.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 1/20
Onenote81 (1002) - Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA - APR 20, 2012
Original review: 7/14/09. I gotta admit. I have the lowest of expectations for this ’beer.’ I wasn’t even planning on trying it. This beer became the ’stakes’ of a bet between my brother and I. Loser had to consume a 24oz can over the span of an hour. He lost. But feeling sort of bad for him, I told him I’d try a bit to relieve his burden. Here goes... Pours an murky pinkish red with a big 2-finger head on top. This disappears quicker than I can say ’tomato juice.’ It looks like grapefruit juice. Too bad it tastes nothing like that. Smells like celery and vomit. Serious horridness going on here. It’s like a rabbit puked in my glass after an afternoon in my garden. Gross. The mouth is spritzy and bubbly. Thank goodness for that. If this was mellow and flat, I would purge. At least it feels alright. Flavor is of watered-down tomato soup, celery, and the faintest of grains. This is just all-out horrible. I will never, ever again allow this to get into my digestive system...unless I lose the next bet.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
Bricktop86 (515) - Moore, Oklahoma, USA - APR 8, 2012
24oz can, pours light hazy pink with a thin white head. Aroma is skunk, corn, slight brine. Flavor is very strong tomatoe juice with salt and a salty brine finish. Blah.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
3fourths (7801) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - MAR 31, 2012
UPDATED: APR 1, 2012 24oz can, shotgunned. fizzy and rough carbonation combines with the saltiness and tomato / lime, so it’s actually pretty easy to quaff, or put down your throat in mass quantities some other way. flavor-wise it’s mild sweetened tomato juice, carbonated like soda. it’s not offensive or disgusting as some people make it out to be. certainly better than the chelada-style Rock Ice LIMON from Costa Rica. pinkish color gets a five because it looked like blood in my sink the morning after.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
mkel07 (2520) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - FEB 18, 2012
24 oz can. Wow this is one weird beer & I use the term beer very loosely. Vibrant red colour witha pink head and strong tomato aroma. The flavour is also strongly tomato and not very beer like. There is a strong peppery finish.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
yermudder (6) - - FEB 12, 2012 does not count
This doesn’t taste like beer at all, but it’s good. Like someone else noted, if you like bloody marys, you’ll probably like this. I even put a squirt of hot sauce and a dribble of worcestershire in it. In fact, I’m having one right now.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 1/20
ogit (1) - Millcreek, USA - JAN 29, 2012 does not count
Good stuff. I hate beer but the Bud Light Chelada rocks. Make it more available and how about adding packaging to the big cans for ease of purchase and carry out.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Billicus (286) - @RED BHUT JOIKIAS!, Paulsboro, New Jersey, USA - JAN 27, 2012
Its not a .5, its a 0, this is without a doubt the most nasty beer Ive ever had! for real, reddish foamy nasty, gose down and comes back up about the same!, just the smell is enough to say stay away!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
beeraverse (28) - Georgia, USA - DEC 28, 2011
Completely disgusting. One sip almost made me throw it back up. Tastes like budweiser mixed with fish sauce.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
chebb (1) - Maryland, USA - DEC 26, 2011 does not count
If you like a bloody mary, this is a great summer brew. If you do not, walk away. Remember that though Budweiser is a big name with big sales, it usually only scores a 3 in most people’s comparisons.

1.1
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
BREWMUSKCLES (2155) - New Jersey, USA - DEC 6, 2011
a spiced bloody mary with less alcohol. muted carbonation in a valiant effort to keep it less grating on the senses.