overall

RATINGS: 301   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.26   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Budweiser & Clamato con sal y limon. Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Budweiser and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One,</> ready to go, or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours, wherever, whenever.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
BVery (6840) - Burnsville, Minnesota, USA - NOV 28, 2011
UPDATED: DEC 29, 2013 Can. Pinkish pour with a quickly dissipating head. Aroma and taste is tomato, clam juice, and celery salt. Like a very thin bloody mary, but with an odd tinge to it. Slightly more body than the Bud Light Chelada, but it isnít any better.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
ronaldtheriot (1312) - Laplace, Louisiana, USA - NOV 4, 2011
Budweiser & Clamato Chelada has a very thin, pink head, which almost instantly fizzes away and a cloudy, pinkish-red appearance with little chunks of something floating about. The aroma is of the Gulf of Mexico and V-8 Juice, with just a hint of lime. Taste is of tomato, clam broth, lime flavor, and some possible beer showing up as well. Mouthfeel is somewhat heavy, and this concoction finishes soupy and weird. Well, I guess this is pretty good, and I would like to have it if I were ever in the mood for Budweiser, tomato juice, lime flavor, and clam broth. I doubt that I will ever be in the mood for that, however. But, one never knows. Overall, itís interesting, if nothing else. RJT

Croux (31) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - NOV 2, 2011
Complete shit. The initial flavor isnít vomit-inducing, but the clammy aftertaste was quite distressing.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Hair6a11 (1373) - Illinois, USA - OCT 30, 2011
Can ; light orange / red with a mild head - spritzy carbonation is present. The nose is disgusting - a bit of vomit, tomato juice, and spices, I guess. The flavor profile is where it was really shocking out of the gate. The second sip wasnít as overwhelmingly bad as the first - but that was as good as it got for me. The worst beer Iíve ever had so far.

Mealikeabeer (1) - - OCT 26, 2011 does not count
Ok. So this is not just a beer. But I have drank almost every beer in the world and this is the best VARIANT to a beer that I have EVER HAD! I think that I am now adicted to these after trying them in Las Vegas. Just something about the taste and the buzz i get from them. Canít get ENOUGH!!!

jcweaver (768) - VA Beach, Virginia, USA - OCT 11, 2011
Can. Worst concoction ever. Pours a strange reddish-orange with almost no head. Smells like vomit, rotten tomatoes and pepper. Tastes like rotten garbage and vomit with some cayenne pepper thrown in. No idea how anyone can drink this.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
Norton (329) - Southside, Richmond, Virginia, USA - OCT 8, 2011
This is my go-to beer now! I love it so much! The Bud version is 5% alcohol and you can drink these all day/night and not get a hangover.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
dekecds (2) - Texas, USA - OCT 1, 2011 does not count
If your expecting this beer to turn you over by looking and smelling like tomato, spices, and seafood, but tasting like an imperial stout, why are you rating this beer? The idea comes from a country that covers sour candy, watermelon, and assorted other things in chili powder. You have to have that palate to appreciate this beer. Good effort on the part of Budweiser to make a chelada concoction. If you like a good bloody mary, you might like this beer, but not as a replacement.

ChoppingMall (47) - Sleepy Hollow, Wisconsin, USA - SEP 15, 2011
It poured into the plastic cup a bizarre, unnatural grapefruit-juice color. Upon putting my nose up to the cup and taking a whiff, I was shocked. The smell is beyond words. Seemingly out of nowhere, it punched me in the face with a stinging, acidic, hot vomit stench that burned my sinuses and instantly induced the gag reflex. It smelled exactly like barf. I did not want to taste it. I wanted to run away. But there was no turning back. The flavor... I canít really find the words to describe it other than vomit. This tastes like you are drinking someoneís vomit. This is hands-down the most offensively terrible thing Iíve ever tasted. I took two tiny sips and couldnít bear any more. Iíd rather piss a cactus than ever taste/smell this again. Anyone who likes this can stay the hell away from me. And the people who conceived this should be burned at the fucking stake.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
jb43 (1650) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - SEP 9, 2011
(can 10/25/10). Cloudy pink/peach color. Light pink head, which diminishes quickly. Light tomato aroma with very light citrus. Same flavor, with light sweetness. Short duration. Light dry finish. Slick texture. Soft carbonation. Spare lacing.