overall
n/a

RATINGS: 297   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.25   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Budweiser & Clamato con sal y limon. Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Budweiser and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One,</> ready to go, or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours, wherever, whenever.

Mealikeabeer (1) - - OCT 26, 2011 does not count
Ok. So this is not just a beer. But I have drank almost every beer in the world and this is the best VARIANT to a beer that I have EVER HAD! I think that I am now adicted to these after trying them in Las Vegas. Just something about the taste and the buzz i get from them. Canít get ENOUGH!!!

jcweaver (768) - VA Beach, Virginia, USA - OCT 11, 2011
Can. Worst concoction ever. Pours a strange reddish-orange with almost no head. Smells like vomit, rotten tomatoes and pepper. Tastes like rotten garbage and vomit with some cayenne pepper thrown in. No idea how anyone can drink this.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
Norton (328) - Southside, Richmond, Virginia, USA - OCT 8, 2011
This is my go-to beer now! I love it so much! The Bud version is 5% alcohol and you can drink these all day/night and not get a hangover.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
dekecds (2) - Texas, USA - OCT 1, 2011 does not count
If your expecting this beer to turn you over by looking and smelling like tomato, spices, and seafood, but tasting like an imperial stout, why are you rating this beer? The idea comes from a country that covers sour candy, watermelon, and assorted other things in chili powder. You have to have that palate to appreciate this beer. Good effort on the part of Budweiser to make a chelada concoction. If you like a good bloody mary, you might like this beer, but not as a replacement.

ChoppingMall (47) - Sleepy Hollow, Wisconsin, USA - SEP 15, 2011
It poured into the plastic cup a bizarre, unnatural grapefruit-juice color. Upon putting my nose up to the cup and taking a whiff, I was shocked. The smell is beyond words. Seemingly out of nowhere, it punched me in the face with a stinging, acidic, hot vomit stench that burned my sinuses and instantly induced the gag reflex. It smelled exactly like barf. I did not want to taste it. I wanted to run away. But there was no turning back. The flavor... I canít really find the words to describe it other than vomit. This tastes like you are drinking someoneís vomit. This is hands-down the most offensively terrible thing Iíve ever tasted. I took two tiny sips and couldnít bear any more. Iíd rather piss a cactus than ever taste/smell this again. Anyone who likes this can stay the hell away from me. And the people who conceived this should be burned at the fucking stake.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
jb43 (1650) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - SEP 9, 2011
(can 10/25/10). Cloudy pink/peach color. Light pink head, which diminishes quickly. Light tomato aroma with very light citrus. Same flavor, with light sweetness. Short duration. Light dry finish. Slick texture. Soft carbonation. Spare lacing.

onceblind (3933) - Denver, Colorado, USA - SEP 6, 2011
Grapefruitish orange pink with no head. Smells like sickly tomato juice, a touch of fake lime juice, and some tomato paste. Taste was tomato-y, spicy, and a certain tone of bile. Made me want to puke. Tastes artificial with a dash of ceyanne and tomato paste. Sickly. Bad.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Blairgus (2540) - California, USA - SEP 1, 2011
1 Sept 2011, can. budweiser is actually lighter than the bud light chelada. light red peach colour, slightly hazy with sediment and bubbles. nose is actually alright. smells more of a bloody mary than anything. canít smell much clam juice or beer. thin body and a bit fizzy. there is something of a bloody mary consistency, but certainly mixed with beer. canít say itís terrible, but iíd never drink more than a few sips. it tastes of a slightly sweet beer and fairly weak bloody mary. couldnít drink much of either but i probably prefer the bud heavy version.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
GTAEgeek (1142) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - AUG 12, 2011
Thanks a ton for this one, Joeís dad. 16 oz. can, but I didnít drink nearly that much. Pours a sickly pink. The aroma is tomato soup (complete with oyster crackers), vague citrus, and saltwater. I recoiled from the smell just leaning over the can. The flavor is briny, bitter and surprisingly awful. The palate is light, clingy, and very carbonated. Overall, this is one of the most awful things Iíve drunk. I donít understand how this was ever a good idea. Why would you ever make this?

nike (950) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 26, 2011
OK, I was warned. when I saw this, I had to try it. "Let the Buyer Beware".....ok, I learned my lesson! I donít believe there is a worse beer out there. I literally begged some other people to help me finish this "stuff"