overall
n/a

RATINGS: 298   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.25   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Budweiser & Clamato con sal y limon. Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Budweiser and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One,</> ready to go, or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours, wherever, whenever.

radio_nowhere's rating

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
radio_nowhere (792) - Maryland, USA - JUN 27, 2013
Big can poured into pint glass. Pink color with white head. Aroma of light canned tomato sauce, salt, clams and the slightest bit of spice. Taste is cold salty tomato juice with clam flavoring. Light body, heavy carbonation with a aftertaste that wonít die. Wow after one sip I was done. Guess I donít like Chelada, so I donít like this. The first beer I will never drink again.

0.6
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
edgallow (1989) - nashville, Tennessee, USA - AUG 18, 2014
Um, really. Pours red with a white head. Aroma of malts and vegetables. Taste is malts and grain upfront then vegetables. Wonít drink again.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
sethdude (697) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - JUL 1, 2014
I initially set out to find the Bud Light version, but this is all the store had., I normally donít care for heavy/dark beer, so thereís that. Pours red (I swirled the can before pouring) with a thin head that quickly disappates., and a bit of an oil slick of what I can assume is clam broth. Aroma is excessively sweet, distant sea and a bit of broccoli/cabbage. Flavor is pale watery beer at the front, tomatoes, seafood broth, celery seed, lime, salt, and a bit of vague grass in the finish, followed by some dull peppery heat. Not great, but not nearly as bad as I expected.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
maxwelldeux (3542) - Everett, Washington, USA - MAY 27, 2014
Can. I hate myself for this. Pours a pinkish brown that should never be in a beer. Smells and tastes like bloody mary mix, and just doesnít sit like a beer. Bleh.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
tectactoe (1657) - Michigan, USA - MAY 5, 2014
Can: I had this back to back with Bud *Light* Chelada, obviously I was in a pseudo sadistic mood. I was thinking about cutting my inner thighs or self-asphyxiation, but I decided on two tall boys of Chelada instead. This is marginally (& I mean MARGINALLY) better than the light version for one reason. The taste actually contains a *little* (read: minuscule) amount of Budweiser flavor to it. You know, that corny, grainy lager that we all bag on. Yeah, itís a fucking savior here. Anything to distract from that nasty tomato vegetal clam juice abomination. Make no mistake, this is almost equally as shitty. But the fact that you can taste a tiny bit of lager under the tomato & salt bukkake is enough to grant an extra tenth of a point. Itís also less orange-y & more pink than the light version. Whatever.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
gunnfryd (10420) - Kristiansand, NORWAY - JAN 2, 2014
Can. Red orange colour with a pinkish head. Aroma is malt, tomato, salt, spices. Flavour is malt, tomato, salt, peppar, spices. horrible beer.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
PhillyBeer2112 (2522) - Oviedo, Florida, USA - DEC 13, 2013
So its December in Florida and Iím fairly broke, but I wanted to keep my monthly rating streak going, so I stopped off at the Racetrac for one of these for $2.49, after having tried the Bud Light version a few weeks ago and the picante version a few months ago. After sorta almost liking the Bud Light version, I didnít think this would be too bad but it reminded me more of the gross picante version. It seemed like this one too had a little spiciness to it. Usual components of lager and clamato, but also vomit. Like the others, its best to just drink from the can so you donít have to smell or in this case, look at it. This one stood out from the others because it had chunks, bits of tomato it seemed, which added to the vomit effect because it just looked like the kind of pink digested whatever vomit that was so common back in 2nd grade. I drank this quickly, choking it down, but gave up before finishing it and drainpoured the last third of the glass. Then I took the kids to see Santa Claus riding on a fire truck in 80 deg weather. Iím Florida man.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
Metalchopz (2256) - Cantley, Quebec, CANADA - DEC 3, 2013
Clamato in the States ?? Why am I finding this here in the land of bloody Mary, and not in Canada where Caesars are made with this awesome clam-tomato concoction ? I have always loved mixing Clamato juice and older beers (some outdated) together. As much as I am not s Bud fan, this is pretty decent. In Vegas. Cloudy red with a fizzy head. Looks like it should, watered-down tomato juice. Spicy pepper nose with some tomato notes and hints of celery. Watery taste, but still decent tomatoes. Not enough clam though. I donít mind this for a beer mix.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
b3shine (5304) - Indiana, USA - NOV 15, 2013
Truly awful. Amongst the worst garbage juice Iíve ever tasted. Think shitty watered down bloody mary.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
yngwie (13345) - Kristiansand, NORWAY - NOV 1, 2013
Can, 24oz. It pours a murky reddish brown body with a minimal sized off-white head. The aroma is pretty awful I think, with tomato, tex-mex fastfood and lime. Spiced, salty flavor with lots of tomato. Full body, soft carbonation and some spicy burn. Rather awful, could never finish a can of it. 131101

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
brokensail (10735) - Orange County, California, USA - SEP 21, 2013
UPDATED: SEP 22, 2013 Can from El Cerrito. Pink, hazy pour with no head. Salty as hell. Chef Boyardee Spaghetti-Oís aroma. Crappy tomato, metal, tuna, clam, and celery. Fishy, watery flavor. Crappy canned tomato, tuna, metal, and clam juice. Really damn salty.