overall

RATINGS: 301   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.26   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Budweiser & Clamato con sal y limon. Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Budweiser and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One,</> ready to go, or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours, wherever, whenever.

ozambrano (1) - Santa Clarita, California, USA - AUG 3, 2007 does not count
I had this at a Dodger game last night. It was VERY good. I paid $12 for it because it was at the game. I make these at home all the time and it tasted better than mine. I want to know where I can buy them. PERFECT 10!

gmcolunga (5) - El Paso, Texas, USA - AUG 19, 2007 does not count
Iím hooked. Iím a Chicano whoís been making this delicious concoction, hangover remedy and aphrodisiac (but arenít all beers?) since I can remember. In all my years of making and tasting micheladas or "Red Beers", I honestly feel that Budweiser has made a damn delicious blend. The taste, well, it tastes like Budweiser mixed with Clamato with a hint of spiciness. You can drink a few of these and not feel full because of carbonation. Itís still carbonated, but the Clamato reduces the carbonation. The color is USDA Red 40 and anyways who cares, it comes in a can and tastes better straight out of the can. You donít have to go down to Mexico City to have an authentic michelada, theyíre being made right here in the barrio. Budweiser Cheladas are just as good if not better. I donít know if itís because Iíve never been a good bartender (maybe thatís why I drink beer) or because Iím just not that consistent, but Budweiser Cheladas are always consistent which is a plus for me. In conclusion, Budweiser Cheladas taste great and are an excellent source of protein. So yes, this is a beer and itís healthy! !Viva La Chelada!

kellmo (1) - Citrus Heights, California, USA - SEP 21, 2007 does not count
I love it - I actually crave it! The perfect combo of beer and clamato - a cabonated Bloody Mary! Refreshing and light! I do admit the large can is hard to drink out of - I am a lady, and well, it doesnít feel right. But I put it in a pretty glass and itís even better! I need to find more stores to carry it... Bev Mo has it on order, but it just hasnít made it in yet.

abbyrhea (1) - amite, Louisiana, USA - APR 8, 2008 does not count
CHELADA IS THE PERFECT ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE!! FOR THOSE BLOODY MARY AND BEER LOVERS OF AMERICA, YOU NEED TO TRY THIS MOST PERFECT PALATE PLEASER!! CANíT WAIT íTIL I CAN FIND IT AROUND LOUISIANA IS LESS THAN A PINT CAN. I FEEL SOMEWHAT OBLIGATED TO FINISH WHAT I START!! LOL!! ENJOY!

randallofvt (1) - so. burlington, Vermont, USA - JUN 1, 2008 does not count
About time, we have been drinking these for years at deer camp, I believe we should receive compensation for the idea.

RSJX (1) - Waco, Texas, USA - SEP 27, 2008 does not count
Budweiser w/ Clamato so delicious! It makes me tempting to drink Cheleda more! I loves it!

Mealikeabeer (1) - - OCT 26, 2011 does not count
Ok. So this is not just a beer. But I have drank almost every beer in the world and this is the best VARIANT to a beer that I have EVER HAD! I think that I am now adicted to these after trying them in Las Vegas. Just something about the taste and the buzz i get from them. Canít get ENOUGH!!!

Cheladaplease (1) - Lancaster, Ohio, USA - AUG 14, 2012 does not count
I Love this beverage!!! My absolute favorite!!!!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
elmo909 (12) - fontana, California, USA - NOV 27, 2007
this is the only beer that has a hell of a good flavor this has clamato in it it may look orenge but it tast goooooooood this is a bit expensive its 2.59 a 24oz can but the tast is worth it i give it a two thumbs up

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Jrktx65 (1) - Rincon, Georgia, USA - FEB 1, 2008 does not count
Maybe its a texas thing, but I loved it. Reminds me of a red draw. My favorite drink.