overall
Serve in Lager glass

RATINGS: 123   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.65   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
The beer is brewed by Daniel Westmoreland from the Williamsburg, Va. brewery and was developed in collaboration with brewmasters Mike Anderson in Jacksonville, Fla. and Dan Kahn in Cartersville, Ga. “We took staves from fresh bourbon barrels and we aged the beer on those staves and spiced it with a hint of vanilla,” said Westmoreland, who has been a Budweiser brewmaster for more than 30 years. “It’s an all-malt brew, and it has a perfect color that is similar to the color of bourbon itself. Batch No. 23185 has a nice vanilla aroma with a little oakiness on the end – it’s a great beer.”

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Sledutah (4708) - Utah, USA - OCT 29, 2012
GABF 2012
Appearance: Clear golden with a medium sized white head
Aroma and flavors of sweet malts, vanilla and honey
Tastes like a slightly bigger Budweiser, no thanks

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
douglas88 (6050) - Portland, Oregon, USA - OCT 29, 2012
Drank at GABF 2012. Pours a clear amber color with a medium white head. A sweet nose of grains and some yeast. Very light flavor: certainly little bourbon beyond some oak and vanilla, crisp, earthy. Decent.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
steelers (35) - Minnesota, USA - OCT 25, 2012
Ok we are talking about Budweiser which unless your at a sporting event, or at the race track why would you even drink Bud! But I have to try everything and give it it’s fair share of critizium. Bottle poured into a glass, color is golden, very little head to the beer. Taste is lightly sweet and you can pick up hints of vanilla. Not much more to say about this beer. Big improvement from regular Budweiser, I would drink this beer if offered to me but I personally woudn’t buy it unless my beer choices were very limited. And that rarely happens were I travel and hang out.