overall
n/a

RATINGS: 205   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.14   EST. CALORIES: 75   ABV: 2.5%
A smooth, light golden lager with 55 calories and the crisp, clean finish of Budweiser Select. Select 55 is brewed with caramel malts and a blend of imported and domestic hopping. Select 55 has a light golden color and offers aroma notes of toasted malt and subtle hopping.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
beercamel (84) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - OCT 15, 2009
I dont even know how to rate this beer this is a joke. Grainy bull@#$% a horiible beer. my grandpa used to piss better brew than this.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 1/20
GreatLibations (1854) - Last Supper, Arizona, USA - OCT 14, 2009
looks, smells, and tastes like beer. Bad beer I must say. Iíd rather drink club soda. I see no reason to drink this. Who drinks beer for the lack of calories ? Seriously, this stuff tastes like shit.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
travita (3714) - Frisco, Texas, USA - OCT 14, 2009
Bottle from Cavie. The smell is weak, grains, corn, and nothing really. The look is clear and yellow with a small head. The taste is weak and grainy.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
thirdeye11 (5394) - Dallas, Texas, USA - OCT 11, 2009
( 12oz bottle no thanks to Cavie) Pours very pale yellow, some bubbles. Nose of sweet corn, but pretty non-existant. Very watery and very little taste at all to detect any "flavors". Over carbonated. Not a bad beer per se, just not enjoyable in any fashion.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
bu11zeye (11760) - Frisco (Dallas), Texas, USA - OCT 10, 2009
( 12oz bottle, Born on Date of 16 Aug 09, provided by CavieÖ ) Pours a clear pale yellow with a small white head. Aroma of butterscotch, grain, and biscuit. Flavor of dough and water.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
mar (4662) - Dallas, Texas, USA - OCT 3, 2009
Bottle thanks to Cavie. Water with a yellow tiny and no head. Light corn on the nose. Very light on the palate with no flavor at all.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
lithy (2996) - Capital of Appalachia, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 1, 2009
100th Pale Lager. But with only 2.4% this watered down íbeerí should probably be a Low Alcohol. The thing is, it isnít horrible. It pours a surprisingly dark golden yellow with an extremely quick white fizz. The aroma is thin macro lager standard fare of a pinch of corn with a dash of hops. After that it is water. The taste is sparkling water, with a bit of hopped malt extract. Inoffensive, so bland.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
NeoHippie2 (799) - Louisville, Kentucky, USA - SEP 30, 2009
Wow. Now I know when a beer is bad people tend to blow stuff out of proportion just a bit saying stuff like "Dude, Iíd rather get kicked in the balls than drink that again." or "Man that was the worst EVER." But seriously. No exaggeration here. If I blind tasted this next to a glass of sparkling water, I really question whether or not Iíd be able to tell the difference. It is THAT watery. Tasteless. Truly tasteless. So I guess I canít say that there is anything foul about it. But there is certainly nothing good about this brew either. Donít bother unless you want a good laugh that is.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
nick76 (4145) - Tampa, Florida, USA - SEP 18, 2009
UPDATED: SEP 30, 2009 The aroma is almost devoid of anything but water except for some faint adjunct malts and hops. The appearance is clear yellow with an average head for the style. The flavor is like the aroma with nothing unpleasant. The palate is like water. Overall this is not bad but itís beer flavored water. Itís pretty much what I expected.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
mmmbeer (1213) - Austin, Texas, USA - SEP 18, 2009
12 oz. bottle served in shaker- rating done to the music of Sammy Hagarís "I canít drive 55!" (sing along if you wish)- one hand on the glass, another on a smoke, HEY! Well, thereís too much water, maltís not there, NO! So I tried my best adding Everclear move, but a beerpagner came and dropped that booze, again! Give me a beer calories more than 125, boast this tick, not me Iím alive, ban me from Ratebeer, all that jive, I canít drink 55!!! So this rating is number 16, hey! And the way this drinks I need more than one more- I could drink this and not be thrown in the joint, just went through a 6íer, you get my point- yeah, oh yeah! Give me a beer calories more than 125, boast this tick, not me Iím alive, ban me from Ratebeer, all that jive, I wonít buy 55!!! When I drink a brew this low you know itís not really beer- And I canít get my liver out of second gear! What would take 3 bombers, with this it would take all day- it took me 18 of them just to get to a good day! Give me a beer calories more than 125, boast this tick, not me Iím alive, ban me from Ratebeer, all that jive, I WONíT BUY 55!!!