overall
n/a

RATINGS: 214   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.17   EST. CALORIES: 75   ABV: 2.5%
A smooth, light golden lager with 55 calories and the crisp, clean finish of Budweiser Select. Select 55 is brewed with caramel malts and a blend of imported and domestic hopping. Select 55 has a light golden color and offers aroma notes of toasted malt and subtle hopping.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
kaser (3121) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUL 26, 2013
UPDATED: AUG 7, 2013 Best beer I have ever had in my whole life. It tastes like a freshly shaved Carmeltoe. It made me cough from my purple headed warrior

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
DedicatedToFun (3057) - Santa Monica, California, USA - JUL 7, 2013
Super light brew thanks to our founding fathers for this drink crisp and focused love it

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
njager246 (362) - grand rapids, Michigan, USA - JUL 3, 2013
An awful beer!!!!!!! $#^:!÷///÷÷×÷%//%=#%/!×%/!

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
ZOSEPH (11) - jefferson city, Missouri, USA - JUN 21, 2013
I know this is club soda, but what makes it yellow? It’s bubbly and a little sour.Even the can is boring.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Cbuk1013 (244) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - JUN 1, 2013
Does this really count as a beer? I’m pretty sure they could get it down to 0 calories if they tried really hard.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Chudwick (2215) - Cincyucky, Kentucky, USA - MAY 31, 2013
12oz bottle - pours pale straw with white head. Nose is corn? Flavors adds cardboard. 2.5% really? Watery. Wow!

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
geologyguy (773) - Columbia, South Carolina, USA - MAY 22, 2013
Very watery....very watery..wow...no taste lots of carbonation....55% of a real beer© van...makes coors... light taste like a guiness© Keith

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
georgekillian (344) - Alabama, USA - APR 6, 2013
I can’t even believe this is a beer? it is so light and watery that you can drink 20 and probably still not be drunk........I don’t know who would buy this or want it............almost as bad as miller 64!!!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Shanebrews (194) - Texas, USA - MAR 12, 2013
I could not drink this. I would not even have bought it. I was given this abomination. I thought to myself, Just how bad can this really be? So I poured it in my mouth, and nothing. It’s not that this is offensive, it’s nothing.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
rumproasts (3232) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - MAR 11, 2013
bottle. golden with minimal head. if you took a bud light and mixed it half and half with water, you’d have something like this. apparently you can dilute a watery beer with more water.