overall

RATINGS: 855   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.4   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
American-style lager that is long brewed for a crisp taste that finishes clean. It contains only 99 calories, 3.1 grams of carbohydrates and 4.3 percent alcohol by volume per 12 oz. serving.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
brewshthereen (316) - Oregon, USA - FEB 25, 2005
Urine color pour, with a large artifical looking, foamy white head. Faint aroma of corn, rice and cardboard. Wet and bland flavor. This beer is so lifeless I have to wonder if budweiser hasn’t jumped to the bottled water business! Nope, it says BEER on the bottle. I however, am not convinced.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
OD40oz (768) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - FEB 24, 2005
Our local grocery store thought that this stuff was budweiser’s new look. I was excited to try it because I drink the hell out of Budweiser. Then I found out it was low carb, then I opened one and realized it tastes like watered down Bud Lite. As if Bud Lite couldn’t get any more watered down. Do I have to say it again "YOU NEED CARBS TO MAKE GOOD BEER"

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
DocLock (7481) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 24, 2005
Thanks to my neighbor for this. Tastes like Bud to me, with the same lack of aftertaste, taste, aroma, palate, or anything else. I gave my neighbor an Insanity for this and a few others.....I think I got screwed on that deal.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
hershiser2 (1175) - Charlottesville, Virginia, USA - FEB 24, 2005
Bottle. Dear oh dear. I had no clue what to expect from this (aside that it is a macro, and my guesses about the cheapness of it), but I was certainly hoping for more. Pours light yellow with no head. Smells funky: lots of corn, some metallic scents, and skunk. Flavor was skunky and metallic... nothing else. Totally a waste of time and money for anyone who wants beer.

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
crazyvin (1858) - New York, USA - FEB 23, 2005
on tap- no aftertaste indeed! Only malts to this beer, some citrus the rest corny. It seeme good at first but bland near the end. No aroma, maybe hops weren’t used. better than budwieiser which isn’t saying much.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
alcoholica (128) - Dublin, Ohio, USA - FEB 22, 2005
this beer has a normal bud light taste, but it loses it’s flavor right away. that must be what the whole aftertaste thing is about. Better than most of the low carb beers.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
thegreenrooster (3082) - St.louis, Missouri, USA - FEB 20, 2005
Pours a very pale yellow. Aroma is really nothing but i did get a very faint whiff of hops. Flavor is totaly non-existant. Not offensinve only b/c there is nothing to get offended at. Potentialy dangerous brew as it tastes like nothing so you could probably down 12 in a few hours.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
Jedsbrew (465) - Rhineland, Missouri, USA - FEB 20, 2005
Pale golden color with short fizzy head, no residual lacing and a mild malty aroma. Light bodied, very, with a seltzery maltiness and an odd "plastic" note. Finished clean alright, scrubby dutch. This is a beer for people who dump the ashtrays even when nobody’s smoking.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Crosling (1863) - Loveland, Colorado, USA - FEB 18, 2005
The lightest color I have ever seen, more of a white then a pale. Clean aroma with hints of pear, water and light grain/corn. Disgusting fermented corn water in the flavor without a note to be noted. Terrible. Nasty.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
khayman70 (154) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - FEB 11, 2005
UPDATED: FEB 17, 2005 Light straw colored beer, with quickly disapating head. Crisp finish and end. No aftertaste. This is due to the general lack of taste altogether. Hops not truly pronounced. Malt in the nose upon opening, but not very malty or flavorful. Not an outstanding beer. I have had more flavorful water.