overall

RATINGS: 860   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.4   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
American-style lager that is long brewed for a crisp taste that finishes clean. It contains only 99 calories, 3.1 grams of carbohydrates and 4.3 percent alcohol by volume per 12 oz. serving.

stevusmagnus (22) - Ohio, USA - OCT 20, 2005
This beer is very similar to Bud Light but with an extra kick. Fine malt taste and refined hops make this beer a pleasure to drink.

carolann (1) - USA - MAY 21, 2007 does not count
All the ratings about bud select really has disappointed me. I have always been a budweiser drinker with other brands in between and when I tried bud select I thought it was awesome. It tastes the same as regular bud but without that after taste. A clean finish. Everyone that I hang out with drinks regular bud and I just donít understand the top 50 list. no bud.

btalleur (1) - jacksonville, Illinois, USA - MAR 28, 2008 does not count
A great beer to sit around and drink during a baseball game or just at the house. Good clean flavors a clean finish, a great beer from AB. Great college kid beer(Me) Cheep with a good taste!! Great Beer!!!

SChocolate (1) - Lincoln, Nebraska, USA - APR 23, 2008 does not count
This is better than Bud Light and less in calories and other junk. It tastes better and goes down easier. Love it.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
RiverShark (28) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 16, 2006
I hate Budweiser, dont care much for Bud Light.... however this Bud Select tastes nothing like either of them. I am 36 and have stuck with the same beer for 15 years... until now. When I first tasted Bud Select (for free), I was totally impressed. Great Flavor and no bad aftertaste , unlike budweiser, makes Bud Select my current favorite beer of choice. Good Job AB!!!!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
spidur1 (1) - Harleysville, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 17, 2005 does not count
I really enjoy this beer. Light, crisp refreshing. Almost as good as Coors light. For a normal priced beer, itís good. You can drink a lot without getting to drunk. Itís low calorie and it is easy to drink.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
ebfink87 (6) - USA - JUL 12, 2006 does not count
If you like Budweiser, which I personally do, then this is just a slightly watered down Budweiser with zero aftertaste. overall a pretty good beer. Definitely a great light beer, better than any iíve had.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
bowler2020 (2) - New York, USA - MAR 20, 2005 does not count
All my thoughts about this beer came through when i finally bought it. the color was decent, foamy head, and very little aftertaste, so i can drink more of it. the one downfall, however, is that it must be very cold when you drink it, otherwise you get that nasty metal taste. oh yeah, and i wish they put more alcohol in it. other than those 2 things, itís a decent beer. For 11.88/case plus tax and deposit, a beer worth drinking, in my book.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
budman12 (10) - USA - OCT 14, 2005
Select is a more tasty then Bud light but has the same calories of a light. It finishes clean with little after taste. For the availability and the price you can hardly beat it. Itís a solid beer.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
pbird (39) - Orange Park, Florida, USA - OCT 20, 2005
UPDATED: OCT 21, 2005 Stronger than the usual libations I drink, this has a really good full flavor that struck me. Sampled it at a Jacksonville Jaguars game earlier this season and have had it several times since. Very good for a non-light beer.