overall

RATINGS: 21   MEAN: 1.69/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.93   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
Uniquely brewed, a higher alcohol Budweiser beer with a slightly sweeter palate.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
Eyrish (85) - British Columbia, CANADA - MAR 10, 2013
I poured this into a glass, but in order to keep with the tradition of these types of beers, I promptly smashed the can on my forehead, gave a loud grunt and rushed to the driveway, got into my vehicle and threw the smashed can out of the truck window. Canola oil yellow, weak thin head. light carbonation. sweet malty stank. Really not much going on other than a good buzz, should I crush a few more. Tastes of malt, followed by malts and finishes malty. Not an impressive beer. I had a dirty caeser ready, to rid my mouth of the filth.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Lagerboy (1067) - British Columbia, CANADA - MAR 6, 2013
Obviously this product is meant to be chugged straight from the can, I imagine only raters actually pour it into a glass. Clear light piss yellow, no head. Strong corny grainy odour. Boozy sweetish corny grainy malt liquor taste. Average carbonation, light bodied, low hopped. A sweeter alcohol infused version of their regular industrial swill. I’m sure this is a big hit in the trailer parks. LF (Lagerboy Friendly)

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Metalchopz (2119) - Cantley, Quebec, CANADA - JAN 13, 2013
Purchased a small 236ml can of this at my local Métro store. Pours a pale golden colour with a decent white cap that leaves lacing. Smells a bit sweet at first, like most malt liquors, but then, just plain corn and alcohol. Kind of a smooth mouthfeel, medium-bodied. Very nice. Not as sweet as expected. Mostly corn and the alcohol is better hidden then in the nose. Not as bad as I thought this would be and actually, a malt liquor that goes down nicely (for those who do not like the super sweetness in most malt liquors).

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
JRHBrew (366) - Fredericton, New Brunswick, CANADA - JAN 4, 2013
I don’t really know what to say. Ok for a party I guess. Perhaps a bit better than I would have thought, but not something I will ever buy again.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Viper666 (2763) - Quebec, CANADA - JAN 2, 2013
Canette 236ml. De couleur jaune et claire. Nez de grains de malt pâle sucrés, léger de maïs sucré avec des notes de houblon herbeux (gazon mouillé) et de riz bouilli. Moyenne-mince en bouche avec un pétillement moyen ainsi qu’une texture légèrement huileuses. Notes de riz bouilli et de maïs sucré dès l’entrée en bouche auquel se rajoute un moyen goût de grains de malt pâle sucrés puis en finale l’on retrouve de faibles notes amères de houblon herbeux avec de très faibles traces d’alcool métallique. Post-goût court, composé de notes amères de houblon herbeux.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Spab (2124) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - NOV 3, 2012
236 ml can from LCBO. Pours a clear pale yellow with quickly disappearing white head and some big bubbles in the glass. Aroma is sweet grainy malt and a little corn. Flavour is sweet, fruity grains and adjunct. A sweeter pale lager. Meh.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Ontbeertaster (2269) - Ontario, CANADA - SEP 23, 2012
csn, pours light, flavour easy to drink, not much to it, prob better then regular bud

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
HeistAlmighty (1040) - Saint John, New Brunswick, CANADA - SEP 15, 2012
236ml can. Am I glad I didn’t end up having to add this. Poured a typical pale lager colour yellow with a good sized white head. Basically no aroma. Taste is very sweet, a gold corn syrup. Body is standard for a macro lager. Overall, probably better than it should be, but not good. If you need to get drunk quick and you only have $8, a four pack of these might do the trick.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
OntBeerDrinker (388) - Ontario, CANADA - AUG 21, 2012
The 1st time I had it I could not find it on here to rate,but now can. Regular Budwiser I don’t like,but it’s okay(ish)out the bottle,could drink it then but rather not. I do give beer shots a try. Had the molson canadian ones a bit bigger 6% ,had the blue shot when it was around yrs ago it was 710ml 6.1%,havnt had the 12oz 6% JR’s that r marked like the shot. On wit this one’s review:This time I poured them quickly into a glass and chuged a 4pk. It’s golden pale lager look with some caRbination and big head since I didnt care how the pour went. Taste is a better budwiser taste cus its a tad sweeter for the stronger streangth but still gross. Not great or horrid just a bit sweeter and stronger tasteing bud. After chugging 4 yer full and just slowly feeling a buzz they didnt get me wasted but im sure few mins later might be cheers. Better then 5% bud but still nothing awsome.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
matt7215 (2109) - Cambridge, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 19, 2012
236ml can from the LCBO. pours pale lager yellow with a quickly receeding white head, minimal carbonation. nose is light maltiness, with no alcohol or other flaws. flavour is adjunct sweetness, touch of booze but again pretty clean. easy to drink for a 7% pale lager. this is fine.