overall

RATINGS: 3993   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

Yankovitch333 (612) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - JAN 29, 2003
Rancid. Beer flavored water that gives you a really bad headache. Take the 14 dollars for a case of this crap and flush it down the toilet. You will get more satisfaction.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
tomseaman (35) - Alpine, California, USA - JAN 29, 2003
I'd forgotten how watery this was until someone handed me a bottle the other afternoon. I had to be nice and accept it, but I won't make that error again.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
ByTheGlass (41) - USA - JAN 27, 2003
Not the absolute worst beer I've ever had, but even a cheapie like Schlitz or Stroh's beats this stuff! No real character whatsoever. This should fill the niche "The Beast" does. Just a "Get wasted" beer. I think a lot of folks just drink this because the advertising juggernaut tells them they need to. Break free from the herd folks and try something else, hey, you can ALWAYS go back!

Ni209 (67) - Tennessee, USA - JAN 25, 2003
Hmmm, how can i get rich? I know!! I'll brew a cheap plastic pisswater, then spend all my money on psychotic advertising that will brainwash the world into thinking that my urine, er, "beer" is the best way to improve their social standing!! Then they'll get lazy and stay glued to the tv all day so we can tell them to buy snacks from our sister companies!!!! Ingenious!! I'll have a marketing machine so powerful that the government will want to pay ME taxes!! hahahahahaaa!!! Now i just need to join forces with phillip morris and we can send our commercials out to the aliens and herd them into our evergrowing fat farm!!! hhahahahahahah!!! ahem... This is the L Ron Hubbard of beer. If you drink this beer and think that it is actually PREMIUM, congrats, you have been officially scammed. ANHEUSER BUSCH MUST BURN!!!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
YnotABeer (96) - Missouri, USA - JAN 24, 2003
UPDATED: FEB 17, 2003 Yeah it's fizzy piss water, but the little taste it has is unoffensive (except for the ever present metal and often skunkiness). Anyway, it's easy to drink a few of these, but you're definitely asking for a hangover.

RobBestwick (806) - Calgary, Alberta, CANADA - JAN 21, 2003
UPDATED: FEB 6, 2003 Peasant of beers - shows that the masses are thick as pig shit and dont question anything

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
redlem (1306) - Ohio, USA - JAN 21, 2003
UPDATED: DEC 30, 2011 The King of Beers ? Well it is better than Bud lite. Typical Macro swill. Not as sweet as Miller

harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JAN 20, 2003
Truly swill! Down with Bud!

dBrEiEnRk (13) - Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 18, 2003
watery, weak, and no thanks

kalisto9 (73) - Crafton, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 18, 2003
I can't even bother to acknowledge this beer with anything but the lowest scores. Yes, even malt liquors taste better than this swill. Enjoy, beer fans!