overall

RATINGS: 4005   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
WabashMan (1024) - Noblesville, Indiana, USA - FEB 10, 2003
Well, it's better than Bud Light, if that says anything...then again, it doesn't say anything.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Headmint (5) - Rapid City, South Dakota, USA - FEB 10, 2003 does not count
The staple beer of college students and the financially challenged around here. Poured in a mug, it almost looks like real beer, but the chemical flavor says "mass-produced". Watery, tasteless and uninteresting. Drink quickly to get the alcohol effect working and dull the edges of the beer itself or of a too light wallet. If they spent the billions on producing a high quality beer instead of the advertising they do spend it on, they'd probably sell about the same amount. Either way, in the end, like the beer itself, it's a wash.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
pwyman (71) - Hubert, North Carolina, USA - FEB 9, 2003
Just the average Anhauser Busch product. Flavor leaves a lot to be desired. If it wasn't for the advertising it wouldn't sell.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
AustinMilbarge (681) - Denver, Colorado, USA - FEB 9, 2003
One of the first beers I ever drank back in my underage days. Actually, out of the american standards, this is one of my least favorites. It's hard to admit in public, but if I was forced to drink something from AB, I'd rather it be Bud Light. Because, let's be honest, if you're drinking Bud/Bud Light you're probably doing it to kill some brain cells. And for me, I'd rather not feel as if I was going to explode.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
cb (810) - Roeland Park, Kansas, USA - FEB 8, 2003
Peer pressure made me do it. And it was free. Other than that, read what Pint4Pint said. He waxes much more poetic than I can about this foamy swill.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
lapsap (12) - Columbia, Missouri, USA - FEB 7, 2003
You know shit about beer then do not rate this.For being the king of beer,it taste awesome.Blond color with 4.9% Just they should make the appearence nicer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
johans (36) - Copenhagen, DENMARK - FEB 6, 2003
What is this?? Bottled, slightly yellow mineral water with a content of alcohol. I don't think it tastes bad, but then again I like mineral water too. In terms of a beer it is really bad, though.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Voivod (304) - Como, ITALY - FEB 6, 2003
Well...the taste is simply too thin: this makes this beer very refreshing, but even cold water is refreshing...King of beers? Bah!

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
pint4pint (4) - USA - FEB 3, 2003 does not count
Oh corporate nectar, shall I compare thee to a methane cloud? I gently pull the tab to pay homage to the lifting of a cheek from a cushion so that the sweet fragrance may waft forth. Oh effluvia, you issue forth from a can like the passing of a long awaited stool. I let a bit go and watch as the golden stream slowly, slowly fills the cup. The plastic cup that awaits you appears to mock your nobility. The Clydesdale that brought you to me surely has let you bare its marking. The cup makes its way to my lips so that the muscular froth flows to my awaiting lips as if dripping straight from a branch of a birch tree. My buttocks tremble in anticipation. Liquid, yes, golden liquid of the gods I am yours, take me.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Michiganmike (17) - Saint Clair Shores, Michigan, USA - FEB 1, 2003
Always tastes the same.......Shitty. I will only drink this beer if it is free.