overall

RATINGS: 3753   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.44   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
djbuddha (90) - Many, Louisiana, USA - MAR 16, 2002
Horrible beer. This is definately the beer that all other horrible beers are based on.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
KiwiKid2199 (6) - USA - MAR 16, 2002 does not count
This stuff is just like breathing wet air, no taste, no aroma. not something yanks can be proud of

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
papajijo (22) - USA - MAR 15, 2002
UPDATED: MAY 3, 2003 i have re-dubbed the name to 'fattyweiser'. i like it because nothing gets the job done like bud.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
jdooley (15) - Richmond, Virginia, USA - MAR 15, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 22, 2003 Good ass beer, for the american man!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Admiral (524) - Schnecksville, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 14, 2002
The crap by which all other crap is judged. The Czech ambassador should go to St. Louis and personally spit on the graves of Messrs. Anheuser and Busch for co-opting the name of a great brewing town and putting it on piss-water.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
jezmez68 (402) - Chesterton, Indiana, USA - MAR 14, 2002
I think where they went wrong was with the rice. I don’t need to go into details here. This is the standard American Piss that all Macrobrews try to copy, only without the rice.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
DamnGoodBeer99 (13) - Shingle Springs, California, USA - MAR 14, 2002
It ’looks’ like beer. I can’t believe that most of the people I work with drink this swill. Then, most of same can’t believe I ’can handle that heavy stuff’ (read: real ales). I’ve decided to call this one of the ’entry level beers’ for those about to start drinking beer. Too bad that most who stick with this limit themselves only to this stuff. It’s not flavorful and it fakes ’hoppiness’ by being ’fizzy’. YUCK! Geeeez, hard to believe we’d occaisionally buy this liquid corn in high school. Of course then, it was only about ’getting drunk’ and having something in our hands all the time to ’look’ like we getting drunk too. At least I don’t see piles of this stacked everywhere anymore in stores! Sure like the wago and draft horses they use though. There advertising ROCKS, but there beer SUCKS. Well, at least it LOOKS like beer...

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
HeyBeerMan991980 (42) - Georgia, USA - MAR 12, 2002
Standard macrobrew. Nothing special. Not as bad as portrayed on here though.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
crdic (105) - California, USA - MAR 11, 2002
I can’t think of anything nice to say about this.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Skred (107) - Houma, Louisiana, USA - MAR 11, 2002
I’ve had worse, but this is just barely beer. I drank one recently when nothing else was available, and was reminded why there should always be something else available.