overall

RATINGS: 3716   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.44   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

trebor99 (8) - east westfield, New York, USA - FEB 25, 2002 does not count
No taste, no color, no aroma, no suds. Bottle is nice. I have to admit that on a really hot summer day I can drink one if somebody else bought it. Basically fizzy water.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
Beast99 (10) - ENGLAND - FEB 25, 2002
Why is bud like having sex on a lake in a canoe, its fucking close to water. Only had it because they had no beer.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
BrianDiMaria99 (10) - USA - FEB 24, 2002
Well they say this is the king of beers, and i wonder how much acid they had to take to come to that conclusion!! It gives me the shits when i wake up in the morning, it tastes damn good after about 7 or 8 beers, but what doesn’t? Hey atleast its better the milwaukess best and goebel!!!

jomurray99 (10) - philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 23, 2002
Sorry to discourage all you hicks out there, but this beer sucks. Why don’t you all go out and get a job so you can afford a real beer. This beer is the reason hicks have sex with their sisters.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Shipman (48) - Spring City, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 22, 2002
I like beer, but this is not one of them. Many people are budweiser fans but this one is not for me. But anything is better than Natural.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
gpolice99 (32) - Arizona, USA - FEB 22, 2002
I always seem to pick this one out of coors,miller,and michelob.....I like regular Bud, not the best out there, but still tops my list of american brews....

parkhead99 (41) - IRELAND - FEB 22, 2002
Would have scored it zero if I could. The beer I cannot stand the most in the world. More Flavour from my own piss

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
NWHopHead99 (58) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - FEB 21, 2002
My overall impression of this beer was slightly higher than my oppinion of it’s charecteristics, meerly because my roomate and I made some decent hotdogs boiled in it’s scummy urinary like consistentcy. I agree with ’beer2002’: I’d rather have a Coke.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
daninorlando99 (49) - Orlando, Florida, USA - FEB 21, 2002

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
beer200299 (13) - Phoenix, Arizona, USA - FEB 21, 2002
Like all mass produced American pilseners, this beer has nothing to offer in flavor, aroma, or body. Give me a diet coke if this is all you’ve got in beer.