overall

RATINGS: 3765   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.44   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the worldís best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
tapIluv99 (41) - Plano, Texas, USA - MAR 23, 2002
Why do so many Americans drink this...Mybe thier IQ is no higher than this rating.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Odin (123) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - MAR 23, 2002
Not only is this beer not worth drinking, but if you do, you can count on a headache. King of beers my ass.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
aracauna (3160) - Georgia, USA - MAR 22, 2002
UPDATE: I donít know whiy I rated Budweiser so highly before. I gave it over a 2? I canít manage to choke down a full bottle/can/glass of the stuff. I can at least polish off a Nasty Light. Donít think Iíve ever been able to finish a bottle or cup of draft of the stuff. Iím guarenteed to start gagging before I get to the bottom third. That and itís overpriced for what it is.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
mikeben (355) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - MAR 22, 2002
UPDATED: MAY 15, 2007 Coke is the leading cola drink while not the best soft drink it is very good. Bud is the only beer as well known as Coke, and yet it disapoints. How it ever got so big is beyond me. I have had much worse but would not drink it unless the other choices are terible. Hard to finish and headache city.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
IslandHaole (1091) - Yokosuka-Shi, Kanagawa-Ken, JAPAN - MAR 21, 2002
Even at a young 18 back in 1981 when I was in the Marines, I thought this tasted like burnt tires, 20 years later, I still dislike this sewer water. The only thing I like about Bud is the big breasted gal I dated that worked as a Bud campaign girl.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20

vacek (67) - College Station, Texas, USA - MAR 21, 2002
GOOD BEER!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
thedodlanman99 (7) - USA - MAR 20, 2002 does not count
This is really bad swill. Nothing was pleasant about it. PBR Is much better!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
olympian (107) - USA - MAR 19, 2002
The definitive mass-market American beer. That is not a compliment.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
motorcycleguy (10) - USA - MAR 19, 2002
Sorry, but Iíll take Old Mil, Pabst, Schmidt, or pretty much anything else over this. (Except Old Style) I tried it again at a ballgame last year and couldnít drink it.