overall

RATINGS: 3690   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.44   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
mitch3499 (45) - APO, California, USA - FEB 8, 2002
I have Germans friend...who tel me everytime they go to the bathroom...’I am going to make some Budweiser’...I agree with them!!!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
LuckeyHaskins99 (180) - Toledo, Ohio, USA - FEB 8, 2002
Overpriced overated beer. Drink it if you must but you could spend your money on better. I’ve had it recently at a $2 Bud night place. It’s not awful but you could do much better for less.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
Davhgbrew (927) - Coconut Creek, Florida, USA - FEB 7, 2002
Budweiser has done some terrific advertising to make this beer the best selling in the world. It is watered down, flavorless crap that isn’t even the cheapest good tasting beer. The only reason I’m rating it above 2 is because, I am happy an American beer is #1.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
RedRob99 (3) - USA - FEB 7, 2002 does not count
The one good thing you can say about Bud is that they are very conscientious about making sure their product is fresh. As to their product...

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Raaha (67) - Michigan, USA - FEB 7, 2002
Bud-deisel. I don’t like this beer. It gives me head aches.

1.3
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
papaski99 (11) - USA - FEB 6, 2002
pretty damn common, not quite as good commercials as its cousin bud lite, better to drink once youre drunk

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
TheBeerCollector (633) - Woodstock, Georgia, USA - FEB 6, 2002
The best compliment that I can come up with for this beer is that it is a good keg party beer if you’re thirsty.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
bluemeow76 (693) - Lewis Center, Ohio, USA - FEB 6, 2002
Comes in 2nd in ’worst beer’ category, losing only to Bud Light.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
LuckySmarms99 (80) - Ontario, USA - FEB 6, 2002
My beer to go with Wings...

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Ringo (963) - Loveland, Colorado, USA - FEB 5, 2002
I suppose that I had to rate Bud eventually, as it is the national beer of Miami where I grew up. And I have drunk loads of it. I can find nothing wrong with it at all. It’s highly drinkable in hot weather. It defines American lager, for better or worse. In a blind taste test you’d probably rate it higher. However, I can find nothing great about it either. It rests at the exact center of my beer rating scale.