RATINGS: 3901   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.45   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
jpfrog (130) - Bellingham, Washington, USA - JUL 14, 2002
I used to drink it when I was a sophomore in high school and thought it was good, then I woke up in a cold sweat and realized I had just had one of the worst nightmares of my life. What a shitty beer. The only way that I would drink again is if my friends and I were having a trashy night. I only give this beer this high of a rating do to nostalgia.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
daalamar (405) - new albany, Indiana, USA - JUL 13, 2002
The original swill. If you want to get drunk cheap go for it but if you like beer this stuff is garbage.

revnecro99 (7) - USA - JUL 12, 2002 does not count
Of all the mass produced beers in the world, budweiser has to be the worst there is. I would rather drink the spillage on the floor from an over flown urinal at a white trash bar where this crap is served, then to actually allow myself to sip the wasteful product known as budweiser. This company should be shunned for robbing the name from the god of all breweries in budjevice, czech republic. Busch is such a thief!! Advertising does wonders for enhancing sales and making one the best selling beer, but not the best beer by far. Goes to show you that people in this world are total mindless zombies for allowing themselves to succumb to the tactics of corporations trying to manipulate people into believing something is worthwhile because of visual r audial representation. The majority of people should jump off cliffs since I say they should if they are going to follow the advice of some people who do not give a shit

TheDean (786) - MIlwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - JUL 12, 2002
I wish there was negative numbers on this scale just for Bud products!!! How can this crap be the best selling beer in the US?? No wonder Europe thinks we are a backwards country, I’d be rude to Americans too if I came here and had to drink this swill! I wouldn’t even recomend for a college kegger!!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
DougShoemaker (3147) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 10, 2002
Sweet, with medicinal smell. Pale yellow, fluffy head, malty with some bitterness. Nicely, carbonated. Not bad, but NOT the ’King of Beer!’

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
ClarkVV (4427) - Allston, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 9, 2002
UPDATED: FEB 16, 2006 who hasnt had this. not the worst of cheap beers though, some redeeming flavor (not much though)

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
beerlovinman99 (124) - USA - JUL 7, 2002
One of my first beers was a Bud. It’s been all uphill since then.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
LordNeuf (136) - Acton, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 6, 2002
Every beer drinker needs to start somewhere. And this is usually the starting point. Usually at a pool hall or college fraternity house. This beer is respectably good, for an american beer. It taste better than some other american beers, such as Old Milwalkee, or Keystone, but is definetly lacking. Probably due to cost cutting measures and the other corporate sins against brewers. I mean, malted rice of all things as one of their ingredients. However due to unmidigated mass marketing, it is a very popular beer. Even though this enthusiast still prefers Miller High Life as his ’beer to drink with pizza, and while playing pool.’

stoutosaurus (157) - Clinton, Mississippi, USA - JUL 6, 2002
9 out of 10 white trash recommend this piss in a bottle.

ludi (32) - Reston, Virginia, USA - JUL 5, 2002
I was stranded in some town in the midwest last night - only cornfields, people lighting fireworks and beer stores. Needless to say, visited the beer store. Thought my best chances were with this. Hadn’t had it for years. This is fizzy, alcoholic corn water. Unbelievably nauseating and not worth drinking, I threw the rest away. Just thinking about it makes me sick. Absolute crap for the masses. And it’s consumed by so many humans?