overall

RATINGS: 4005   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the worldís best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Sparhawk (8) - Karlskoga, SWEDEN - OCT 14, 2002 does not count
This is not beer, this is colored water, somehow it reminds me of Monty Pythons line about american beer

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Burnzes99 (6) - USA - OCT 12, 2002 does not count

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
JMerritt (1941) - Macomb, Illinois, USA - OCT 12, 2002
Have you have a Bud Light? Itís pretty much the same, but with 1% less wateryness. So in other words, itís just bad.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
OlJuntan64 (1265) - Perth, AUSTRALIA - OCT 11, 2002
So Iím stripping paint from some window frames and felt like a break. I look in the fridge and the closest thing to a paint stripping beer is this Bud. Purchased some weeks ago Iíve avoided it because I knew Iíd be prejudicial from the outset with this one. Anyway it pours a healthy pale urinous gold with a medium size shortish lasting head. Aroma is a faintly reminiscent of a unwashed day old shandy glass. Taste - ultra bland, faintly soapy, watery with a hint of pine apple juice. Iíd forgotten just how bad this beer was and now I hopefully never have to drink one again.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
FORTY DOGG (22) - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 11, 2002
Iíve been on the fancy tour, Iíve heard the jingle, Iíve seen the horses, I know the quality is ísupposedí to be high, it looks good, but it still tastes like beachwood-aged shit. I know the Beastie Boys enjoyed it, I guess it must be free in Brooklyn. Iíll pass.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
InTheHopper99 (11) - USA - OCT 10, 2002
What? Who me? Yes, years ago I used to drink and like this stuff but in my maturity Iíd rather like the bottom of the recycling bin for a dried lint ball containing some sort of flavor. The overall impression of 2 reflects my nostalgic side for days when drinking a half a case was some sort of badge of pride.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
tsloyan99 (5) - USA - OCT 10, 2002 does not count
its an average american beer its okay but it takes awhile to get use to the taste at least for me

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 13/20
DirtyD79 (41) - Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 4, 2002
Truly the best of the Big name beers.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
kumite56 (473) - Cordova, Tennessee, USA - OCT 3, 2002
Im sorry. As a proud American I would love to tell you that this number one selling American beer is something to be proud of as well. Unfortunately it is anything but. I could not even finish the glass and it was at its best; cold, free and after a hot golf game. A shame that we are judged in part by our beer. Time to become a Belgen instead I guess :-)

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Cian99 (18) - FINLAND - OCT 3, 2002
Drinkable! Only just! nah, not that bad but definitly not something i would drink on a regular basis!