overall

RATINGS: 3873   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.45   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
srqbeerman99 (15) - sarasota, Florida, USA - JUN 15, 2002
Everyday beer. Don’t understand the hype.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
markdrum (3) - California, USA - JUN 15, 2002 does not count
Great summer beer!!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Aurelius (4655) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - JUN 14, 2002
UPDATED: NOV 23, 2005 Ok, Ok, I had to get to 100 beers, and I’m stuck in Tallahassee with limited availability, so I’ll rate this. (After this, I have to go on and sample all the stinky, 3rd-world beers made with questionable water.) This is my baseline beer. I was merchandised very well by the local AB distributer, so I’ve got to make this the midline. You all know what this is like, so I won’t comment any more.

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
leaparsons (8837) - Leicester, Leicestershire, ENGLAND - JUN 13, 2002
No malts, no hops, just...nothing. Even my brew kit beers are far superior to this. ’King of Beer’ ???!??

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Skrip99 (82) - Los Angeles, California, USA - JUN 10, 2002
The ’King of Domestic Violence’ is what we call it out here in L.A. Many know it as a beer that makes you ’snap’. We notice we stopped fighting at bars/clubs when we said NO MORE BUD! But it is a decent beer once in a while... Just make sure the wife isn’t with you that night if you plan to drink more than a couple.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
weusebio (69) - Portland, Oregon, USA - JUN 9, 2002
Isn’t it sad that the world thinks this is ’American Beer’ Pure piss, pure pure piss.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
mattduling (64) - Fairmont, West Virginia, USA - JUN 7, 2002
Just like BudLight only saltier

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
dankfor20 (193) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JUN 6, 2002
i hate bud it probably tastes like cold piss water if ya ask me but i never tasted piss but thats what i imagine it would taste like

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
VTIrishman99 (64) - Virginia, USA - JUN 5, 2002
You know, there’s a funny thing about Bud. When I first started drinking, I loved it. Then when I expanded my palate, I hated it. Then during my junior year of college, I went and bought a 12 pack just because I was going to some redneck party, and the shit was good! When I have the $, its not a rarity to find me with a 12 pack of this shit in the fridge. The cans are cool, its a classic, and I’ll tell ya, nothin makes ya feel like more of a cool hick than guzzling this stuff. BUT, this may be the KING of hangover beers... be warned.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
coachmark34 (39) - central Illinois, USA - JUN 5, 2002
Definitely better than Bud Light. After trying Falstaff recently I realized just how accustomed we had all become to this kind of average stuff. If you want a better tasting beer for 1/3 of the price of Bud, try and find Bud’s old St. Louis rival, Falstaff. A-B really doesn’t seem to care about it’s quality anymore as it has the US market locked up. Sad, really.