overall

RATINGS: 3945   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.45/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the worldís best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Bierlieber (49) - Evanston, Illinois, USA - AUG 5, 2002
How can they honestly say they know of no beer that costs as much to brew as this crap? At least they are up front about the rice. The upswing is it does not leave you feeling as bad as some other macros if you are hard up enough to consume a twelver of bad beer.

Erol99 (24) - Ontario, CANADA - AUG 5, 2002
garbage of all beers... Iím glad I didnít pay for this bottle. It was free at the stag i was at. Drink water.

SimonPatrice (312) - Montrťal, Quebec, CANADA - AUG 4, 2002
This one was really bad. It doesnít have much aroma nor flavors and, as estoppel says, it really is watery-piss yellow. Like drinking non-treated water in a brown bottle.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
estoppel (1028) - Buffalo, New York, USA - AUG 2, 2002
UPDATED: SEP 4, 2008 RERATE 8/2/02: Born on Date July 19, 2002. Unbelievably light color; unlike the Strohs that I had last week, this really is watery-piss yellow. Wisp of a head. Minimal nose. Minimal flavor, some sweetness, hint of biscuity malt, tiny suggestion of hop bitterness. Not offensive on the palate like Labatts Blue is. Certainly this is very easy to drink and itís hard to say it ítastes badí because it doesnít taste like much of anything.

rkn65 (106) - st. clair shores, Michigan, USA - AUG 1, 2002
You know your a red-neck if this is in your fridge. Why are there no 0 to rate beer this is -5

0.9
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
hopscotch (10427) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - AUG 1, 2002
UPDATED: SEP 22, 2011 Bottle... This was the first beer I tasted as a boy. I really liked it at the time... I was ten years old. Everyone has tasted this beer, so I wonít describe it. The only good thing I have to say about BUD is... nevermind.*** Re-rate*** I just had another while tailgating at a WVU home football game. Still sucks.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
albert007 (415) - Penobsquis, New Brunswick, CANADA - JUL 29, 2002
Not the worst American beer, but definately the most overhyped. Bad aftertaste. Labbatt Breweries, also brews Bud, and I find that the Bud brewed here tastes alot better than that brewed by Anheiser, or whatever they call it.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Racegoer (354) - Indiana, Indiana, USA - JUL 29, 2002
Marketing, is the key here 1 in in 5 beers sold in America is a Bud product. This is low quality beer, watch people ask for a cold glass it masks the flavor. We have all had one, and maybe still would if it was the only beer available at the time. I canít wait till the next keg party I am invited to and I break out the Chimay Ale,or Arrogant Bastard Ale, and I will blow them away. Bud is commercial piss, you know it, I know it, we all know it. Yes I do keep some in my beer fridge, but I will not be drinking it myself. lets all hail the King of Piss.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
erlik (26) - SPAIN - JUL 28, 2002
Itís not the King of Beers, but itís OK. It has a light taste and goes well with food... I donít think itís terrible.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Gunshy (479) - Ohio, USA - JUL 28, 2002
Okay, whenever one of my friends comes over, this is what he brings. It has very little aroma except of grain and pale yellow color with no head. Finish has a bite and the beer must be had ice cold to even tolerate it.