overall

RATINGS: 3709   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.44   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
MaxPower (961) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - FEB 10, 2002
I have never have tasted urine, I think Bud would would be close.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Undergrad Boozers99 (40) - ENGLAND - FEB 10, 2002
Complete, utter and urine are all words my girl-friend told me i could not use to describe this ’beer’ hence i am lost for words...

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
deacon34599 (4) - Madison, Wisconsin, USA - FEB 10, 2002 does not count
mmmm. . .rice

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
phoenixgoa99 (11) - California, USA - FEB 10, 2002
BLECH#$%^& only if you can’t afford anything else

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
DeDiamond99 (2) - kingman, Arizona, USA - FEB 10, 2002 does not count
whats the big deal about this beer. i think i’v had better goat piss then this.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
vandall93399 (1) - Holiday, Florida, USA - FEB 10, 2002 does not count
budweiser may be the king of beers, but it is not the king of flavor. as far as im concerned, america needs a new favorite beer.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
joshuapat99 (4) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - FEB 9, 2002 does not count
What’s with the soured aroma? This beer is way too pale and has a watered down taste. I wouldn’t feed thiis to my dog.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
snowman32199 (21) - USA - FEB 9, 2002
Budweiser is the biggest selling beer in the world. Why? Because they have good advertising and they have made a image for their beer. Why does beer snobs hate this beer so bad? Well, it is because of its timeless image ’If you don’t drink Budweiser then you are not a man. Only cool people drink Budweiser.’ I am not a beer snob and I hate this image too that Budweiser has made for it’s self through years of advertisment. There are better big American beer companies out there with better beer that relies on its beer not its image to sell its beer (Miller,Pabst).

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
MaddogandPonch (8) - St. Cloud, Minnesota, USA - FEB 8, 2002 does not count
best macro in the usa. Go bud diesel, we love you.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
mitch3499 (45) - APO, California, USA - FEB 8, 2002
I have Germans friend...who tel me everytime they go to the bathroom...’I am going to make some Budweiser’...I agree with them!!!