overall

RATINGS: 3685   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.44   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
noer1 (109) - Massachusetts, USA - JAN 29, 2002
There are two images I have for Bud, 1. I feel a sense of pride in the ’all-American beer’ and figure Bud isn’t half bad for the price 2. I think of every person I know that drinks Bud on a regular basis,and that image gets tarnished. Overall it may be watered down, flavorless cheap trailor beer, but It’s American,it’s good with Pizza, and that’s all we ask of it!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
pilsnerrogge (2450) - Finspång, SWEDEN - JAN 29, 2002
Nice thirst-quencher on a hot day, but so is water.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
budguy2142 (24) - USA - JAN 28, 2002
2nd Best Lager beer in the world. Appears that most people are not lager drinkers or just not knowledgeable.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
joesixpack (11) - Syracuse, New York, USA - JAN 28, 2002
Bud gives American beer a bad reputation in the world. In the case of Bud it’s well deserved. I don’t buy it and avoid drinking it.

shanes99 (2) - Palm Harbor, Florida, USA - JAN 28, 2002 does not count
Who’s the fool that gave it a 2?? Budweiser is evil. Bad beer - No Pretzels. Beechwood aging makes it taste like the can. Ugh!

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Gregory (357) - Pullman, Washington, USA - JAN 27, 2002
Beer flavored water, with a hint of alcohol. But hey? it’s cheap. that gets my overall rating up a point.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Puss Gutt99 (206) - Oldtown, Florida, USA - JAN 26, 2002
the massive advertising budget of A-B sells this beer, not the actual product

fukdis (10) - Boise, Idaho, USA - JAN 24, 2002
Budwieser is the devil. I wouldn’t use it to lube my wang...

Swordmyst (12) - Herndon, Virginia, USA - JAN 24, 2002
Its the King of Swill Beer.

mutant (854) - Melbourne, AUSTRALIA - JAN 24, 2002
Boy this site could use some zeros. Don’t worry I didn’t pay for this, I had a free coupon.