overall

RATINGS: 3872   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.45   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
bkuzmin99 (20) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 1, 2002
King of Beers. . . ’nuff said!!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Brew4Dug (139) - Houston, Texas, USA - MAY 10, 2002
No surprises. Available all over, even in the Pacific ocean at 2000ft. below sea-level. Decent beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
NJBeerman013 (1052) - Hamilton Twp., New Jersey, USA - APR 30, 2002
As American as it gets. Taste a bit too much corn though...

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
wr399 (8) - USA - MAY 2, 2002 does not count
I can’t believe this is the ’king if beers’. Even more mind boggling is that people actualy drink this stuff. I have to agree with ’user_experience’ altho I thing calling it the ’the Big Mac of beers’ is unfair to the Big Mac.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
mogo (38) - California, USA - MAY 12, 2002
On the best days, it’s flavorless. The only people I know who drink Bud are people who don’t drink beer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Illini99 (9) - Champaign, Illinois, USA - MAY 4, 2002 does not count
Tastes the way you expected beer to taste when you were too young to drink it. Fortunately you discovered later on that beer could taste better.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
SmellGood (339) - Memphis, Tennessee, USA - MAY 9, 2002
Nothing special here as everybody knows! Nothing like popping an ice cold Budweiser after getting sweaty mowing the yard.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
DEbeer (192) - West Virginia, USA - MAY 6, 2002
This beer is terrible. It’s worse than Corona, and I didn’t think that was possible.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Toiletduck (20) - Philadelphia, USA - MAY 10, 2002
Ughh! My Dad drinks this crap. If I were given the choice of either drinking Bud, or remaining sober, it would be a tough decision. Why bother rating it at all? I gotta catch up to Delbomber and Fishman somehow.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
Nuffield (3835) - Roseville, Minnesota, USA - MAY 4, 2002
There are circumstances under which I would drink this--e.g., I’ve just eaten a whole habanero chili, or I have a gun to my head--but that aroma of wet cardboard....