overall

RATINGS: 3710   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.44   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
RedEft (154) - Wichita, Kansas, USA - FEB 5, 2002
Ok, I often get stuck drinking this swill at social events, but I’ll never pay for it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
TheRavishingOne (45) - Cumming, Georgia, USA - FEB 4, 2002
I used to hate this beer, but my taste has changed quite a bit. It smells average, it looks average, and it tastes average. Then again, average ain’t bad. I wouldn’t buy it, but I wouldn’t turn it down.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
homerman (40) - Clinton, Iowa, USA - FEB 4, 2002
It’s a good thing Bud knows how to advertise. I might drink one if the only other choice was Corona. This stuff gives me a headache just looking at it.

1.4
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
crazydiamond (48) - Michigan, USA - FEB 4, 2002
Hopefully, if your friend has Bud Light, he also may have one or two of these lying around for a slight upgrade in body. If I’m at a bar with my friends, and there are no ale, Canadian or brown colored beers, this one is still palpable.

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
zygomatic99 (17) - Little Rock, Arkansas, USA - FEB 3, 2002
Mass produced with a great marketing campaign. This beer sucks. The only reason to drink it is to pop the top, expecting some blonde chicks in bikinis to suddenly jump out and throw a party in your honor.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 15/20
Tom Ciancia99 (1) - Georgia, USA - FEB 3, 2002 does not count
This scores high for what it is...to me, it is the standard that beers are rated by. Cheap, tastes like ’beer’. You get the same Bud everywhere in the states, unless your lucky enough to get a ’fresh’ one (2 days old). Than it actually has a creamy look and taste. Its old faithful - and yes, its mostly driven by advertisement...aka brainwashing!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
jmusial99 (27) - USA - FEB 3, 2002
I do not know how this beer has made it so popular this beer is over carbonated with very little but bad flavor. I think this beer only made it becase of its advertising.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
jtharv3399 (6) - USA - FEB 3, 2002 does not count
Today we salute you Mr. Internet Beer Rater. You don’t just drink the beer you give it 1 to 5 stars. You dedication to let other internet nerd beer drinkers know what you think a beer is worth in stars shows the whole world how drunk you really are.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
MrRomero (1975) - Nolanville, USA - FEB 2, 2002
The King of Beers doesn’t score very well.

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 9/20
Murphy (1759) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - FEB 2, 2002
this beer is shit, nothing more