overall

RATINGS: 3713   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.44   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
jtharv3399 (6) - USA - FEB 3, 2002 does not count
Today we salute you Mr. Internet Beer Rater. You don’t just drink the beer you give it 1 to 5 stars. You dedication to let other internet nerd beer drinkers know what you think a beer is worth in stars shows the whole world how drunk you really are.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
MrRomero (1975) - Nolanville, USA - FEB 2, 2002
The King of Beers doesn’t score very well.

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 9/20
Murphy (1759) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - FEB 2, 2002
this beer is shit, nothing more

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
NOSHOWJONES99 (22) - USA - FEB 1, 2002
A GOOD BEER FOR THE PRICE HOW CAN YOU CNPLAIN ABOUT ITS DIRT CHEAP WHEN DRINKING AMERICAN DRINK BUD

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
darkvibe (68) - Rochester, New York, USA - FEB 1, 2002
This is my least favorite beer. I think it should be called malt liquor instead fo beer.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
barkimer99 (6) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - FEB 1, 2002 does not count
This beer is unrivalled by any other.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
mchinn (22) - Orlando, Florida, USA - JAN 31, 2002
OK, for the bad rap that Bud gets, its all true..BUT..I went to the small brewery at Sea World in Orlando (owned by A Bush) and the Bud RIGHT out of the vat is actually drinkable. But as soon as its bottled with all those preservatives, it turns into toliet water.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
brianbray2199 (35) - USA - JAN 31, 2002
I drank tap water at parties all through my college years to avoid drinking Budweiser.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
noer1 (109) - Massachusetts, USA - JAN 29, 2002
There are two images I have for Bud, 1. I feel a sense of pride in the ’all-American beer’ and figure Bud isn’t half bad for the price 2. I think of every person I know that drinks Bud on a regular basis,and that image gets tarnished. Overall it may be watered down, flavorless cheap trailor beer, but It’s American,it’s good with Pizza, and that’s all we ask of it!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
pilsnerrogge (2491) - Finspång, SWEDEN - JAN 29, 2002
Nice thirst-quencher on a hot day, but so is water.