overall

RATINGS: 3713   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.44   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Dougan (93) - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, CANADA - JAN 11, 2002
This beer should have never made it across the border. Simple as that.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
rboerger99 (4) - USA - JAN 9, 2002 does not count
Simply awful. But then, it’s an American beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
nmlump99 (8) - Michigan, USA - JAN 8, 2002 does not count
I dont have much money so its a treat when we get budwieser. Its great compared to the beast.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Sickboy282 (1115) - San Diego, California, USA - JAN 7, 2002
Watered-down, Flavorless, tasteless urine.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
WastedYouthBrew (143) - Phila (Home of Geno's Steaks), Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 7, 2002
A fair beer. Nothing special here. Watery, and very weak. Furthermore, if this beer where a woman I’d smack it in the ass and tell it to cook dinner. I used to buy this at the local pub but not anymore, now I have a job and things are picking up. I like my beers dark like my woman. In the end, this swill will have you shit things that you would never even beleave possible, so watch out.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
TheRimmer (483) - Florida, USA - JAN 7, 2002
I bought this stuff because of the ferret. Nice and golden yea, but it’s typical American grocery store beer and is only good once in a while. Gives you that wonderful headache and dryness of mouth after about 5 that feels like someone scraping the inside of your mouth with sandpaper. The only practical use for this stuff is killing weeds and feeding it to unwonted vermin.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
lstorie3 (17) - Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA - JAN 5, 2002
I would give this all zeros if I could. There is nothing to it. If the beer was 1/1000th as good as the ad campaigns for AB, it would be drinkable. I believe Metallica was signing about this stuff when they released ’King Nothing.’

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
Ingevara (797) - SWEDEN - JAN 5, 2002
Sad and ... ... sad...

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
mrbarleypop99 (8) - USA - JAN 4, 2002 does not count
yuck...i remember this being the first beer i tried in my teens and i almost swore off beer entirely after the experience. horrible!

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
PBOYNY (316) - Westchester, New York, USA - JAN 4, 2002
THIS PISS WATER SUCKS..WHY DOES THIS BEER SMELL LIKE SULFUR AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY IT MAKES MY STOMACH HURT AFTER 2 OF THEM....TOTAL GHETTO SWILL.