overall

RATINGS: 3857   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.45   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
DamnGoodBeer99 (13) - Shingle Springs, California, USA - MAR 14, 2002
It ’looks’ like beer. I can’t believe that most of the people I work with drink this swill. Then, most of same can’t believe I ’can handle that heavy stuff’ (read: real ales). I’ve decided to call this one of the ’entry level beers’ for those about to start drinking beer. Too bad that most who stick with this limit themselves only to this stuff. It’s not flavorful and it fakes ’hoppiness’ by being ’fizzy’. YUCK! Geeeez, hard to believe we’d occaisionally buy this liquid corn in high school. Of course then, it was only about ’getting drunk’ and having something in our hands all the time to ’look’ like we getting drunk too. At least I don’t see piles of this stacked everywhere anymore in stores! Sure like the wago and draft horses they use though. There advertising ROCKS, but there beer SUCKS. Well, at least it LOOKS like beer...

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
HeyBeerMan991980 (42) - Georgia, USA - MAR 12, 2002
Standard macrobrew. Nothing special. Not as bad as portrayed on here though.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
crdic (105) - California, USA - MAR 11, 2002
I can’t think of anything nice to say about this.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Skred (107) - Houma, Louisiana, USA - MAR 11, 2002
I’ve had worse, but this is just barely beer. I drank one recently when nothing else was available, and was reminded why there should always be something else available.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
davidyoung9899 (3) - Houston, Texas, USA - MAR 11, 2002 does not count
Budweiser is certainly not the worst beer out there, but ’The King of Beers’? I don’t think so.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
Slush99 (6) - USA - MAR 9, 2002 does not count
It’s cheap

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
collegiatebrew (22) - Defreestville, New York, USA - MAR 8, 2002

Jayson2425 (167) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - MAR 7, 2002
UPDATED: APR 12, 2004 I originally like the light version but I looked down and noticed I had a dick(maybe not big)but this should be every man's beer.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Raytailgater (105) - Rockledge, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 7, 2002
The only way this could be cosidered good is if you like horse piss!

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
dprior (118) - Somerville, Massachusetts, USA - MAR 7, 2002
Better tasting than bud light, but that isn’t saying all that much. It’s cheap, so it’s good for large groups.