overall

RATINGS: 3992   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
iggysam2000 (38) - Seattle, Washington, USA - JUN 26, 2002
Ok flavor, not to bad, pretty good beer in general, my one problem is the smoothness it doesnt go down as well as others.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
ENTROPY (141) - Terra Bella, California, USA - JUN 24, 2002
cheap in cost and cheap on the impression.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Dave420 (55) - O.C, California, USA - JUN 21, 2002
budweiser is best when its fresh ... but even then it still taste like crap . Is it me or has budweiser gotten shittier the past few years?

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
mwsf (360) - San Francisco, California, USA - JUN 19, 2002
Pure skunk piss. Budweiser embodies all that is wrong with beer. And like all other things corporate and american, it destroys everything in its path. I’m immensely disturbed that this is the best selling beer in Ireland. Where I grew up, drinking Bud is considered living high on the hog. Blech.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
later4you (23) - Wyoming, USA - JUN 19, 2002
crap

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
smc12399 (25) - Tennessee, USA - JUN 19, 2002
This beer’s success is more a tribute to successful marketing than good taste. I drink it if offered and that is it!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
fjager99 (9) - USA - JUN 19, 2002 does not count
Drinkable, but not what I would call a quality beer.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
MadMan (495) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - JUN 16, 2002
Rice beer sucks. Im ashamed that this stuff comes from my country and represents us. I still drink it occasionally on draft.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
brownalegirl (199) - Fountain, Michigan, USA - JUN 16, 2002
For some reason that will forever be unclear to me, my husband’s family favors this stuff. They have these amazing Irish family reunions in the summer with lots of great folk music and good times - and kegs of Bud or Busch lite. The food is always outstanding, the company is delightful, the activities really fun - just avoid the kegs and you can have the greatest time of your life! Otherwise, you’ll have the insect repellant aftertaste of AB with you all weekend.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
srqbeerman99 (15) - sarasota, Florida, USA - JUN 15, 2002
Everyday beer. Don’t understand the hype.