overall

RATINGS: 3637   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.43   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
CrumpyC99 (15) - Richmond, Virginia, USA - OCT 8, 2001
Providing rice headaches nationwide for generations. This Bud’s for someone else, not me.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 1/20
lshockey199 (23) - USA - OCT 8, 2001
just flat out bad

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
russnug (35) - Erie, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 7, 2001
What can I possibly add? The numbers speak for themselve.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
theslick199 (26) - California, USA - OCT 6, 2001
I like Bud, what can I say? Nice sweet taste. Light and always reliable. Oh, and did I mention readily available?

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
zool (41) - Northampton, Massachusetts, USA - OCT 5, 2001
Last night I had a dream and it was both weird and fulfilling. I went to Ohio and drove a Dodge. I drank Budweiser and worked in a factory that makes brake linings. After work, I went to a strip club where all the girls had tatoos. I drank way too much and ended up vomiting Budweiser all over myself but then my friend Jimmy cleaned me up and drove me home where my old woman was all frickin pissed. I don’t give a crap. I think that girl down at the 7-11 likes me anyway. Maybe me and her can go away somewehere. I can sell the ’69 Camaro for about 8 grand and me and her can have a new life together somewhere. Maybe we can go to Montana. I seen it once in a movie.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
psark (54) - Binghamton, New York, USA - OCT 5, 2001
One of the better of the really crappy beers.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
bipolar1 (268) - Hancock, Michigan, USA - OCT 3, 2001
UPDATED: MAR 12, 2005 Clydesdale urine.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
briant1899 (4) - USA - SEP 27, 2001 does not count

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Kodos (200) - USA - SEP 26, 2001
Its the standard by which other American beers are judged. Pretty sad stuff, but at least its consistent.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Richard73 (37) - St Albans, ENGLAND - SEP 25, 2001
Ok, it’s not the Best Commercial beer, but is it that bad?