overall

RATINGS: 3719   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.44   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the worldís best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 4/20
FunkDaMan (38) - New Mexico, USA - DEC 26, 2001
the very first beer I ever tasted. Iíll drink it, but I wonít spend money on it.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
adamlau (76) - California, USA - DEC 23, 2001
Popular and usually found fresh in the Los Angeles region. Best cold where the carbonation does not affect the palate as much. Nice grainy, hoppy finish develops in the midddle of the finish and lingers. Reminds me a bit of SNPA. The King of Beers? No, but certainly not the court jester either.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Brewmaster (168) - USA - DEC 22, 2001
I rated the overall high because there are a few beers worse than this.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
JohnnyDefective99 (36) - USA - DEC 20, 2001
My dadís favorite. not bad, but not good. what more can i say?

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
biobier99 (23) - Neumarkt, GERMANY - DEC 19, 2001
I love drinking water! I should have better rated this beer with 5 out of 5. I know the original.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
HammerHead99 (12) - California, USA - DEC 19, 2001
Hammer-time, not! I grew up guzzling this stuff. Yeah, it has no flavor but when you are a wee child, what do you know? Itís thirst quenching on a blistering day, you could pound one down, and remain half-sane, but as for aroma I would rather smell dirty gym socks, as for flavor I would rather eat my mother in lawís cooking.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
gtreptow99 (15) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - DEC 16, 2001
Americas trailer trash beer. This beer is a joke and will give you a hangover and an upset stomach guaranteed if you have more than 2 bottles. I wish they would take it off the market now and start brewing some real beer. This beer is the reason europeans laugh at us.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Chigga99 (23) - Theodore, AUSTRALIA - DEC 13, 2001
I got a headache but spent $200.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
SirQuackalot (10) - USA - DEC 12, 2001
Carbonated water with alcohol and a little yellow food coloring. Thereís better American beers than this. If Iím in a patriotic mood Iíll drink Sam Adams. If Iím desperate, Iíll drink MGD. If I just want to pee a lot (and I canít imagine why I would), Iíll drink Bud.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
whoopassmachine (15) - mancland, ENGLAND - DEC 12, 2001
Absolute beaut of a beer. Well nice and can turn you into an alcohol fuelled whoopass machine after only a few. NICE ONE!