overall

RATINGS: 3753   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.44   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
NYDennis (64) - Port Jefferson Station, New York, USA - DEC 29, 2001
Bad Taste. Very Carbinated and watered down taste. Would rather not drink then have this ever again.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Dragonblaze99 (354) - Greater London, ENGLAND - DEC 29, 2001
Egads....... Is this supposed to be a beer? It tasted like someone had waved some malt and hops at water and added little alcohol to it.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Stefano99 (19) - Ghezzano (Pisa), ITALY - DEC 29, 2001
Is this beer?........ooops I thought it was coloured water!!!

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
foduck (330) - Denton, Texas, USA - DEC 27, 2001
Slightly better than Coors but still trash.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 4/20
FunkDaMan (38) - New Mexico, USA - DEC 26, 2001
the very first beer I ever tasted. I’ll drink it, but I won’t spend money on it.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
adamlau (76) - California, USA - DEC 23, 2001
Popular and usually found fresh in the Los Angeles region. Best cold where the carbonation does not affect the palate as much. Nice grainy, hoppy finish develops in the midddle of the finish and lingers. Reminds me a bit of SNPA. The King of Beers? No, but certainly not the court jester either.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Brewmaster (168) - USA - DEC 22, 2001
I rated the overall high because there are a few beers worse than this.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
JohnnyDefective99 (36) - USA - DEC 20, 2001
My dad’s favorite. not bad, but not good. what more can i say?

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
biobier99 (23) - Neumarkt, GERMANY - DEC 19, 2001
I love drinking water! I should have better rated this beer with 5 out of 5. I know the original.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
HammerHead99 (12) - California, USA - DEC 19, 2001
Hammer-time, not! I grew up guzzling this stuff. Yeah, it has no flavor but when you are a wee child, what do you know? It’s thirst quenching on a blistering day, you could pound one down, and remain half-sane, but as for aroma I would rather smell dirty gym socks, as for flavor I would rather eat my mother in law’s cooking.