overall

RATINGS: 3753   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.44   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the worldís best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
zool (41) - Northampton, Massachusetts, USA - OCT 5, 2001
Last night I had a dream and it was both weird and fulfilling. I went to Ohio and drove a Dodge. I drank Budweiser and worked in a factory that makes brake linings. After work, I went to a strip club where all the girls had tatoos. I drank way too much and ended up vomiting Budweiser all over myself but then my friend Jimmy cleaned me up and drove me home where my old woman was all frickin pissed. I donít give a crap. I think that girl down at the 7-11 likes me anyway. Maybe me and her can go away somewehere. I can sell the í69 Camaro for about 8 grand and me and her can have a new life together somewhere. Maybe we can go to Montana. I seen it once in a movie.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
psark (54) - Binghamton, New York, USA - OCT 5, 2001
One of the better of the really crappy beers.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
bipolar1 (268) - Hancock, Michigan, USA - OCT 3, 2001
UPDATED: MAR 12, 2005 Clydesdale urine.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
briant1899 (4) - USA - SEP 27, 2001 does not count

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Kodos (205) - USA - SEP 26, 2001
Its the standard by which other American beers are judged. Pretty sad stuff, but at least its consistent.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Richard73 (37) - St Albans, ENGLAND - SEP 25, 2001
Ok, itís not the Best Commercial beer, but is it that bad?

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
kingpole99 (7) - Florida, USA - SEP 25, 2001 does not count
Itís beer. Iíve made better beer. Sorry.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
jonnyx99 (34) - USA - SEP 24, 2001
Meh. Foamy, uninspired mess of a beer. The King of Beers certainly has nothing special to it, not even a nice thirst quencher.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
avukich99 (6) - Centreville, Virginia, USA - SEP 24, 2001 does not count
This is the worst beer I have ever had. I can handle all of the other major American beers (even though they arenít my prefered beers), but Budweiser is undrinkable. There is something about this beer that instantly gives me a headache. I suspect that they use some kind of chemicals in the brewing process that my body doesnít like, but whatever it is, by the time I have finished half of a glass, I have a headache.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Structure82899 (19) - USA - SEP 23, 2001
Its the Americans STANDARD beer. Its moderate. Your party members wont be happy nor upset. Just satisfied.