overall

RATINGS: 4005   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

1.3
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
papaski99 (11) - USA - FEB 6, 2002
pretty damn common, not quite as good commercials as its cousin bud lite, better to drink once youre drunk

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
TheBeerCollector (633) - Woodstock, Georgia, USA - FEB 6, 2002
The best compliment that I can come up with for this beer is that it is a good keg party beer if you’re thirsty.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
bluemeow76 (693) - Lewis Center, Ohio, USA - FEB 6, 2002
Comes in 2nd in ’worst beer’ category, losing only to Bud Light.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
LuckySmarms99 (80) - Ontario, USA - FEB 6, 2002
My beer to go with Wings...

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Ringo (963) - Loveland, Colorado, USA - FEB 5, 2002
I suppose that I had to rate Bud eventually, as it is the national beer of Miami where I grew up. And I have drunk loads of it. I can find nothing wrong with it at all. It’s highly drinkable in hot weather. It defines American lager, for better or worse. In a blind taste test you’d probably rate it higher. However, I can find nothing great about it either. It rests at the exact center of my beer rating scale.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
RedEft (155) - Wichita, Kansas, USA - FEB 5, 2002
Ok, I often get stuck drinking this swill at social events, but I’ll never pay for it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
TheRavishingOne (45) - Cumming, Georgia, USA - FEB 4, 2002
I used to hate this beer, but my taste has changed quite a bit. It smells average, it looks average, and it tastes average. Then again, average ain’t bad. I wouldn’t buy it, but I wouldn’t turn it down.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
homerman (40) - Clinton, Iowa, USA - FEB 4, 2002
It’s a good thing Bud knows how to advertise. I might drink one if the only other choice was Corona. This stuff gives me a headache just looking at it.

1.4
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
crazydiamond (48) - Michigan, USA - FEB 4, 2002
Hopefully, if your friend has Bud Light, he also may have one or two of these lying around for a slight upgrade in body. If I’m at a bar with my friends, and there are no ale, Canadian or brown colored beers, this one is still palpable.

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
zygomatic99 (17) - Little Rock, Arkansas, USA - FEB 3, 2002
Mass produced with a great marketing campaign. This beer sucks. The only reason to drink it is to pop the top, expecting some blonde chicks in bikinis to suddenly jump out and throw a party in your honor.