RATINGS: 3923   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.45/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
gtreptow99 (15) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - DEC 16, 2001
Americas trailer trash beer. This beer is a joke and will give you a hangover and an upset stomach guaranteed if you have more than 2 bottles. I wish they would take it off the market now and start brewing some real beer. This beer is the reason europeans laugh at us.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Chigga99 (23) - Theodore, AUSTRALIA - DEC 13, 2001
I got a headache but spent $200.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
SirQuackalot (10) - USA - DEC 12, 2001
Carbonated water with alcohol and a little yellow food coloring. There’s better American beers than this. If I’m in a patriotic mood I’ll drink Sam Adams. If I’m desperate, I’ll drink MGD. If I just want to pee a lot (and I can’t imagine why I would), I’ll drink Bud.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
whoopassmachine (15) - mancland, ENGLAND - DEC 12, 2001
Absolute beaut of a beer. Well nice and can turn you into an alcohol fuelled whoopass machine after only a few. NICE ONE!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
whateverlol99 (7) - USA - DEC 4, 2001 does not count
not much can be said.. it’s Bud. Cheep to buy and when you drink it you will know why. However it makes a farely tollerable beer slushie... just put it in your freezer too long and hand it to your best friend and laugh as he/she sucks foam for 10 mins

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
kingstratego (82) - Grävenwiesbach, GERMANY - DEC 4, 2001
It’s strange: water comes free with a meal, but they charge 4 bucks for this.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
iriggs99 (4) - Connecticut, USA - DEC 3, 2001 does not count
I give this beer high marks for it’s All-American image. It’s not the greatest but you can’t go wrong here. When in doubt, grab a Bud. Shit i’m drinking one now.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
ironliver99 (13) - elyria, Ohio, USA - DEC 3, 2001
drinking this is a pastime, if you aint drink bud than you aint a real drunk, get to the store and grab a six, shit get a twelve

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
NDgravy99 (6) - Notre Dame, Indiana, USA - DEC 2, 2001 does not count
ok, i must be unsophisticated, because i like this stuff usually.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 6/20
ted99 (10) - USA - DEC 2, 2001
good standby..same eevrywhere you go.