overall

RATINGS: 3687   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.44   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the worldís best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
BrewGoblin (240) - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, CANADA - MAY 20, 2014
Great marketing and sponsorship involvements. Itís like drinking liquid NASCAR. I would hate to visit the kingdom that this beer if the king of.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
czlowiekwiadro (179) - POLAND - MAY 20, 2014
zapach dość przyjemny, pomieszanie słodůw i lekkiego, ziołowego chmielu. bardzo jasny, słomkowy kolor, zdecydowanie za jasny, piana obfita ale brzydka i nietrwała. w smaku kukurydza, woda i cukier. goryczki brak.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Hidden_Pooch (261) - Stratford, Prince Edward Island, CANADA - MAY 19, 2014
This beer is just barely legal, with half rice, half barley if I am correct. Pours light golden with a great disappearing head trick. This probably ties with Molson Canadian for me. A lot more palatable than some other macros. With light hints of malt and a thin rice finish, who couldnít bow down to this king of beers. I wouldnít turn one down, but I havenít purchased one in over seven years, so you get the point.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Rulymel (109) - SPAIN - MAY 18, 2014
Just one of the worst and most boring "beers" I have tasted in my life. How can the told themselves "King od Beers"? I just prefer water....

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 11/20
Pringao_Toribi (220) - Oviedo, SPAIN - MAY 18, 2014
Well, its like a better version of the average macro pale lager, especially for its clean flavour and kind of sweety and lasting aftertaste. Sadly, aroma is something you will not find in this beer.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Sjohnh (102) - Coventry, West Midlands, ENGLAND - MAY 17, 2014
Letís be honest, we didnít always like great beer. When I was a lot younger, my tipple of choice was Tenants Pilsner on a Friday night, and Red Stripe on a Saturday. Classy. But even then, I never really liked Budweiser, so when I had the chance to try one recently I thought Iíd give it a go. I didnít completely hate it, to be fair. Pours like yellow with a small head that is gone within about a minute. Tried really hard to detect an aroma but couldnít. Watery, with a sweet slightly fruity taste that wasnít unpleasant. Aftertaste is soapy though and not nice. Can see what it is there to do, but there are so, so many better beers to drink in the sun.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
hockeybeerguy (1474) - Juneau, Alaska, USA - MAY 16, 2014
UPDATED: MAY 28, 2014 All the years Iíve had this when it was pushed in my face by BMC drinkers, I might as well say something on this. Hmmm....what glassware havenít I had this in. Ok, here we go. The appearance is a transparent yellow color with fast rising carbonation rising into the head that rapidly dissipates. The head lasts less than ten seconds and was about less than a half a fingerís worth. The smell was basically cooked rice and corn. The taste was the same leading into the same aftertaste and does not have a finish. On the palate, it sits light and comes across extremely sessionable. The carbonation is fairly smooth and actually is good for the style. Overall, this is your standard American Adjunct Lager, loved by many. For me, though not one I go out and buy, when this is offered at a party or cookout, depending upon what else is served, I wonít turn this down.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
jimbad6 (7) - IRELAND - MAY 16, 2014 does not count
After six months of craft beer, really noticed how tasteless this is. Admire bud for consistency and appearance.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Ngejo (142) - Jakarta, INDONESIA - MAY 16, 2014
Bottle. Pale, clear, frothy, heavily sour, sticky, lively, & astringent finish.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
TXBadger (1219) - Dallas, Texas, USA - MAY 15, 2014
Iíll give this a 1 overall. It has some body to it, but not much in terms of flavor. Donít really care for rice brewed beer.