overall

RATINGS: 3753   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.44   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

TBone's rating

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
TBone (13002) - Pori, - MAR 12, 2004
Bottle (sampled: 12.03.04, best before says 11.03.04)
Looks like pear cider. Pale yellow with vanishing white head. Dazzling aroma. All you feel in your mouth is carbonation burst and lame rice flavor. No aftertaste.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
ignatiuswriter (4) - Flint, Michigan, USA - DEC 22, 2014 does not count
By far the worst beer I have ever had (Comparing only to the classic "beers"). Horrible taste, not much aroma, and frankly not much of anything offered to attract me to drinking Bud. For long the "King of Beers" and for long overrated. Coors and Miller are by far superior. Stroh’s is favored.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Ethanolist (10) - - DEC 21, 2014
Pale yellow pour, white head disappears a little fast, bitterless and a little bit sweet taste, soft pale body, light flavors of malt and rice, hop character is undetected.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
ryecatcher (826) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - DEC 21, 2014
Yep. King of beers. Of all the cheap pissy lagers I’ve drank over my lifetime, this one, Molson Canadian and PBR are the three I’ve consumed most. No, they aren’t quality, but fuck it -- this WAS ’beer’ when I was still drinking underage near 30 years ago and I won’t apologize for having a special, nostalgic spot for it in my alcoholic heart (but I realized tonight, after grabbing a 24 oz can at the Shell station on the way home from work, that I never rated it... so this one is for the Clydesdales. Merry Christmas!)

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Cimbasso (255) - - DEC 19, 2014
The ubiquitous ’King of Beers’ sampled in Chicago. Rather strange taste of syrup and cardboard, without much bitterness. Very bland favours. Not to my taste at all, I’m afraid.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Obfuscate (106) - Minneapolis, - DEC 13, 2014
I can’t remember the last time I have had a Budweiser, maybe a decade? It’s really not bad to me, I’m liking it better than I thought I would. Not much to it but also easy to drink and not offensive like many Macro’s. Maybe it’s the fact the adjunct is rice and not corn? If the only option is Bud, Miller, or Coors I would take this.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
drsandman (408) - New York, USA - DEC 5, 2014
Amerrrrrucuh, fuck yeahhh.... Comin again to save the motha fuckin day yeah. I rate this a 1.776

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
kingofthemtn (5) - - DEC 4, 2014 does not count
The standard by which I judge other lager beers and beer in general. My go to beer when eating pepperoni pizza or chicken fingers with honey mustard. My favored beer to fill my dbtd (downhill beer transport device), aka handled mug, with when racing down the ski mountain to be crowned king. Take a moment to appreciate the work of art that is the label. My first homebrew was an attempt to make something similar to this. Using malt, rice, saaz hops,and lager yeast it turned out good but was missing the beechwood and bud hop flavors.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
pricey290483 (462) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - DEC 4, 2014
have had this a few times not a nice beer at all no taste no smell just tastes rubbish

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
mjik83 (659) - - DEC 4, 2014
************************************************** mijn smaak + ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Kavu (2438) - Helsinki, FINLAND - DEC 3, 2014
Half pint on tap @ MRS Fall 2014 poster session. Pours pale golden with a medium head. Aroma is slightly sweet grainy malts. Flavor is mineral water with a hint of malts. "Not bud light, bud heavy!" said the bartender. Riight...