overall

RATINGS: 3740   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.44   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser.
"We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."
"Brewed with 100% natural ingredients. We use only the finest hops, barley malt, rice, yeast and water. We craft and age Budweiser using time-honoured brewing methods."

amceachern99 (70) - Albany, Oregon, USA - AUG 22, 2001
I Love Bud

solocup (49) - sandy, Utah, USA - AUG 26, 2002
It is "The King of Beers" for a reason, as it is one of the best.

woodsorocks (3) - USA - JAN 5, 2005 does not count
This has to be the most underrated beer on the sight. Everyone give bud crap but I don’t care what everyone else says. Take time to smell the beer before drinking and let this one sit in your mouth for a few seconds. Best in a glass (so you can smell it better than in the bottle).

Jayson2425 (167) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - MAR 7, 2002
UPDATED: APR 12, 2004 I originally like the light version but I looked down and noticed I had a dick(maybe not big)but this should be every man's beer.

ajmceachern (4) - Albany, Oregon, USA - MAR 14, 2003 does not count
I love Budweiser. I don't know if its the taste, or all the good times I've had drinking this shit. Everyone I know makes fun of me because I would rather drink a cold Bud, than just about any micro.

DogfishKing (22) - USA - FEB 21, 2005
UPDATED: MAR 22, 2005 This really is the King of beers. Not for taste, not for mouthfeel or any specialty microbrew taster. Which I do consider myself. Sometimes you just dont want a heavily hopped IPA....or a stout or a weizen beer.....but there is no time I could not sit down and enjoy a Budweiser, can, bottle...keg...who cares its awesome. Rice, who else has it ? Awesome....for what it is.

CraigSheffer (12) - York, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 11, 2004
The original world classic. Has many imitators but Budweiser is the biggest seller for a reason.

OD40oz (773) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - FEB 26, 2002
UPDATED: APR 10, 2004 The king of beers is the best stuff on earth. More people need to MAN UP and drink the diesel. Better than shitty preppy bud lite.

shredfitz (4) - Ferndale, Michigan, USA - FEB 19, 2005 does not count
king of beers . FU beer snobs. hey you mother effers I only drink BUd like Joe King once said. Bud is KIng for a reason. All of you hippies can shove it. Budweiser is what makes America the great land that it is. shut up and drink one

Spiral (3) - Beijing, CHINA - FEB 21, 2005 does not count
This truly is the King of Beers. Budweiser is nice and sweet and goes down smooth, not like that pisswater the Europeans drink.