overall

RATINGS: 33   MEAN: 2.49/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.53   EST. CALORIES: 108   ABV: 3.6%
A light reduced calorie American-style lager brewed to be extra smooth and refreshing. Fully Krausened (naturally carbonated). We use only select 6-row pale and Black malts along with Chinook, Nugget and Tettnang hops to brew this regional favorite. Brewed for Christian Moerlein Brewing Company at the City Brewery, LaCrosse

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Blatz King (150) - Whitewater, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 5, 2003
OK this shit was fruity like hamms. Since when is beer suppose to be fruity people? God Dammit! I gave it a five overall because the can is so similar to a busch light can they could be mistaken, but then again why would you want a can that looks like the worst beer in the world. For more go to my rating on Busch light. This shit made me sick. But I did get a little action last night so it was all good.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
SuIIy (1983) - Burlington, Vermont, USA - MAR 6, 2005
Haha, I got this for 4 dollars a case. no reason not to buy one. Pretty gross, but it kept me buzzed. Tastes kinda skunky, kinda fizzy. Carbonation tickles my tongue a bit. cant beat that price!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
boblawson (2) - cincinnati, Ohio, USA - SEP 4, 2004 does not count
good grief! take this rotgut off the market. tastes like dirty dishwater.