RATINGS: 34   MEAN: 2.48/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.52/5   EST. CALORIES: 108   ABV: 3.6%
A light reduced calorie American-style lager brewed to be extra smooth and refreshing. Fully Krausened (naturally carbonated). We use only select 6-row pale and Black malts along with Chinook, Nugget and Tettnang hops to brew this regional favorite. Brewed for Christian Moerlein Brewing Company at the City Brewery, LaCrosse

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
DrSilverworm (9102) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - AUG 9, 2013
12oz can, $3 from Moerlein Lager House. Code on can reads "0743 2103". Clear yellow color. Little off-white head. Some loose bits of lace. Fine, stringy particles in the body, looks like dust. Stronger, pronounced, kind of rough carbonation. More dry finish. Very light flavor, but what’s there is not good. Corn, metallic, macro-type flavor. Mild sweet, moderate bitter taste, with a lingering bite. Light acidic. Can looks almost identical to a Busch Light. Sub par

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Blatz King (150) - Whitewater, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 5, 2003
OK this shit was fruity like hamms. Since when is beer suppose to be fruity people? God Dammit! I gave it a five overall because the can is so similar to a busch light can they could be mistaken, but then again why would you want a can that looks like the worst beer in the world. For more go to my rating on Busch light. This shit made me sick. But I did get a little action last night so it was all good.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
SuIIy (1983) - Burlington, Vermont, USA - MAR 6, 2005
Haha, I got this for 4 dollars a case. no reason not to buy one. Pretty gross, but it kept me buzzed. Tastes kinda skunky, kinda fizzy. Carbonation tickles my tongue a bit. cant beat that price!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
boblawson (2) - cincinnati, Ohio, USA - SEP 4, 2004 does not count
good grief! take this rotgut off the market. tastes like dirty dishwater.