Brewed by Burton Bridge

Ingredients: Pale malt; invert sugar; Target hops
Colour: Straw. Nose: Almost sherry esters. Taste: Very warming, winey

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
leaparsons (9106) - Leicester, Leicestershire, ENGLAND - APR 8, 2003
Super boozy, with alcohol vapours and a warm feeling. This is as complex as Xmas pud and one of the best beers I have had at a festival. Very, very powerful. Very good. Good ole Burton Bridge!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Racegoer (354) - Indiana, Indiana, USA - MAR 9, 2003
Gravity Head 2003-I have had few imported Barley Wines and this one is simply amazing.Malty smooth cookielike and caramel flavours. So drinkable it made me want another but this being Gravity Head I was forced to move on.Fruity sugary sweetness that my palate loved this strong ale is a winner

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
TAR (2526) - Lafayette, Colorado, USA - MAR 8, 2003
World class aroma of mineral, lightly glazed pecans, pumpkin, candied bready malts. Firm, lightly syrupy palate. Beautiful flavors of apple, medicinal tinges, sugared malts with a hint of hay. Unbelievably long pale malt finish. Maybe the most exquisite beer I've ever enjoyed on hand pull. Obviously some very fine malts were used in this to achieve such amazing character. These notes were taken from memory; my written notes were confused with someone else's napkin.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 14/20
fraternie (947) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - NOV 22, 2001
This beer tastes flat. I couldn’t taste any carbonation in it whatsoever. The malt is very fruity, almost cidery, and the aftertaste is a blast of alcohol flavor. Warming, but powerful.