overall
n/a

RATINGS: 1058   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.26   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Has a smooth, refreshing taste. Busch is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn to provide a pleasant balanced flavor. Since being introduced regionally in 1955, the Busch beer brand family has grown to become one of the top-selling value beer brand families. Busch also holds a noted place in Anheuser-Busch history as the first new brand after the repeal of Prohibition.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
rjplumer (457) - Foxboro, Massachusetts, USA - DEC 11, 2014
Hint of sweet corn. Crystal clear pale yellow body. Head super carbonated but doesn’t last long. Sweet tart corn malt taste. Fades quickly to a clean refreshing finish. Good cheap lawnmower beer.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
honest_silu (59) - Jeddah, SAUDI ARABIA - NOV 23, 2014
I come to USA and visit elder brother (Yasir) in mountain area of Colorado. He take me to grocery and I shop for many thing, mostly beer. I spot spl edition orange box with animal decoration that offer a golden can ticket like man in movie of chocolate factory with orange midget ppl who sing wise song for learn lesson and fun. I must find this gold can to win contest and have chance for hunting trip to kill bear, camel or similar. I will bring home animal to share with village ppl to celebrate festival or perhaps wedding. I have store clerk find all orange box case in store and put them in Yasir’s car. After a full boost weekend of beer, dancing and fun I find no golden can to show on Facebook. Telling from my heart, I’m not okay.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
rxeight (1512) - Illinois, USA - NOV 9, 2014
Can dated 12 sept 14. This is quite bad. I mean full flavor horrible. Discussing oily water body. These American lagers are all pretty close but this seems a lot worse than the rest.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
slowrunner77 (6084) - Reno, Nevada, USA - OCT 21, 2014
good if you’re looking to save some coin and get drunk, but almost too light on everything to really be a beer. How many crapy brews does Anheiser-Busch make anyway?"

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
wilnatp (622) - Minnesota, USA - OCT 17, 2014
Can. I was told I had to try it as it was in a "camo" can. Not much to it, typical heavy domestic with a deer hunting orange label on it so that you can drink and not have the deer see you; never mind that they’ll smell the foul grain oder for miles away.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 11/20
Rmorris007 (50) - - OCT 1, 2014
Well, This beer got me through some rough financial times so it was all I could afford... here’s to you old faithful

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
brleo (78) - - SEP 10, 2014
Hahaha...well, I suppose I could try and review this one. Problem is, there is not much if anything to review. Aroma? What aroma? Maybe a tiny, microscopic hint of cardboard or grain. Appearance is watery and pee-yellow, with minimal head. Almost looks like a faint white wine. Taste is minimal at the very best - slight hint of wet cardboard and rice sort of present. Palate is watery, thin, highly-carbonated. Pure garbage...makes Lucky Lager look almost half-decent, and Bud Light actually seem full-flavoured. Hilarious.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Travlr (13259) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - AUG 26, 2014
What I drank in college when I couldn’t afford real beer. Bland and watery, a waste of time. Drink water instead.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
miquelcrush (1506) - Granollers, SPAIN - AUG 11, 2014
Cervesa industrial ideal per refrescar-se. Cerveza industrial ideal para refrescarse.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Bork (334) - Rosewood, Georgia, USA - AUG 9, 2014
UPDATED: AUG 26, 2014 Watery beverage with a little bit of malt and some sweet corn aromas. A bit sour and astringent but relatively clean. Mostly water, mostly pointless.